The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday there was a debate on NDTV over this issue and all the great brains of the country argued against it saying how we should rise above the terrorists blah blah...Will they say this if one of their own loved ones had become kasabs target ? No doubt ,there is a lot of arguments including the one where people feel that he will become a martyr and the terrorist outfits will become stronger- so should we keep him forever in the prison supplying him Biriyani everyday ? :unsure:

May I be excused for saying that NDTV is pro Pakistani or the community that lives there. They always speak show/them in better light and speak/represent them. They do not feel ashamed to go against Indian interests, national pride has no value for them. Pro-Pakistan is their USP.

LOL, they definitely are anti BJP anyway,one can see it all the time.I feel that media people should keep their personal preferences to themselves instead of openly showing it...

Media is expected to be partial or at least careful enough not to let their biases show, but then where are any kind of ethics remaining in media now>?? That is why I don't like to watch NDTV much, why increase their TRPs!

Yes , at times it can be very annoying especially when they call guests to the studio and dont let them speak,instead give preference to some of their favorites like Renuka Chaudhury,Manish Tiwari :dry:

Yes, the poor guests are usually left speechless, so why make a show of bringing them in the first place?? :blink:

Anyone who is passive and timid will be speechless. If a guest is called but not given due space, he must resent and walk out.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yesterday there was a debate on NDTV over this issue and all the great brains of the country argued against it saying how we should rise above the terrorists blah blah...Will they say this if one of their own loved ones had become kasabs target ? No doubt ,there is a lot of arguments including the one where people feel that he will become a martyr and the terrorist outfits will become stronger- so should we keep him forever in the prison supplying him Biriyani everyday ? :unsure:

May I be excused for saying that NDTV is pro Pakistani or the community that lives there. They always speak show/them in better light and speak/represent them. They do not feel ashamed to go against Indian interests, national pride has no value for them. Pro-Pakistan is their USP.

LOL, they definitely are anti BJP anyway,one can see it all the time.I feel that media people should keep their personal preferences to themselves instead of openly showing it...

Media is expected to be partial or at least careful enough not to let their biases show, but then where are any kind of ethics remaining in media now>?? That is why I don't like to watch NDTV much, why increase their TRPs!

Yes , at times it can be very annoying especially when they call guests to the studio and dont let them speak,instead give preference to some of their favorites like Renuka Chaudhury,Manish Tiwari :dry:

Yes, the poor guests are usually left speechless, so why make a show of bringing them in the first place?? :blink:

Anyone who is passive and timid will be speechless. If a guest is called but not given due space, he must resent and walk out.

Some of the politicians are so very dominating and pushy that they dont let the others have any say in the matter, this is how important issues get side lined.Even when they were discussing the issue of terrorism , they bring in Godhra and BJPs stand on islam etc etc , Unless everyone( political parties ) is united at least on certain issues it is very difficult to tackle issues like terrorism and how to overcome it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They should give death sentence. Our government not at all taking care of these people.
This topic has been widely discussed. There is unanimous view of members that terrorist need not be shown any mercy and should be executed at the earliest.

Thanks to all those who participated. Now the topic is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.