The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If kasab would be given the order to sentence to death, then he could file another complain for mercy. Am I right Gulshanji?

Yes. This is his last remedy which cannot be denied. The Union Government will also be in no hurry and Kasab's petition will be in queue. Maharashtra Government's views will be sought. Then recommendations sent to President. There his case will be decided in due course.

This is all time consuming.

That is something that we have in plenty anyway ... ;) We can see what is happening with Afzal guru...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When terrorist played with the lives of other people when they have no mercy for other then i don't think that any mercy should be shown towards them.They should be hang.

I think President will not take time in deciding about Kasab's death.

Want to make each day Accountable

As the government is taken the late decision in kasabs matter but now they had taken decision against him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When terrorist played with the lives of other people when they have no mercy for other then i don't think that any mercy should be shown towards them.They should be hang.

If President were personally to decide, this would be simple enough. First, Kasab will take maximum permissible time to submit his mercy petition. The Ministry of Home affairs will seek recommendation of state government and then send the mercy petition to President. The total time will depend on central government, state government, President all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If President were personally to decide, this would be simple enough. First, Kasab will take maximum permissible time to submit his mercy petition. The Ministry of Home affairs will seek recommendation of state government and then send the mercy petition to President. The total time will depend on central government, state government, President all.

Yes the usual delay will be there and in this case more so since so many things are involved.I am sure that this is going t be a long drwan out process that may take a few years, at least not until the next general elections ;)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As the government is taken the late decision in kasabs matter but now they had taken decision against him.

No this is still going to be a full process of mercy petitions and counter petitions and then even after president rejects it, it takes a long time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The laws in India will allow Kasab to enjoy everything which he wants in life... and when he feels that I have nothing to do in this world then the final verdict will be given that too if his family or country doesnt interferes...

Yes the usual delay will be there and in this case more so since so many things are involved.I am sure that this is going t be a long drwan out process that may take a few years, at least not until the next general elections ;)

Is this a right law in India? I don't think so. This case should be solved first in quick time. This is frustration to those whose families have lost their relatives.

Want to make each day Accountable

The laws in India will allow Kasab to enjoy everything which he wants in life... and when he feels that I have nothing to do in this world then the final verdict will be given that too if his family or country doesnt interferes...

Yes that is from his side and from the point of view of the ruling party,general election is an issue and it is better to keep him as he is at least until then....so kasab need not worry for another couple of years...

Yes that is from his side and from the point of view of the ruling party,general election is an issue and it is better to keep him as he is at least until then....so kasab need not worry for another couple of years...

So what, if we can afford so many snakes up our sleeves, one more should not make much of a difference.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.