The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Honorable Supreme Court has upheld Kasab's death sentence. His plea has been rejected!

Terrorists should not be given so many chances to appeal and re- appeal, they should be punished as soon as their crime is proved by the first court.

I only hope that he is executed on time and not set up comfortably in jail while the President keeps his mercy petition pending for years while hundreds of thousands of our money is spent on his upkeep, like Afzal Guru!

They only get acquitted in the end. Most of the times they make things worse while in custody. Remember the case of daughter of the central minister that caused a plane high-jacked and taken to Afghanistan. What was her name Rabia??

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The Honorable Supreme Court has upheld Kasab's death sentence. His plea has been rejected!

Terrorists should not be given so many chances to appeal and re- appeal, they should be punished as soon as their crime is proved by the first court.

I only hope that he is executed on time and not set up comfortably in jail while the President keeps his mercy petition pending for years while hundreds of thousands of our money is spent on his upkeep, like Afzal Guru!

They only get acquitted in the end. Most of the times they make things worse while in custody. Remember the case of daughter of the central minister that caused a plane high-jacked and taken to Afghanistan. What was her name Rabia??

But mercy petition is a legal remedy available to every death convict. The petition cannot be denied. We can only expect that the petition is decided early.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But mercy petition is a legal remedy available to every death convict. The petition cannot be denied. We can only expect that the petition is decided early.

This rule should be scrapped in cases of terrorists. US destroyed whole nations who were responsible of one single attack and we are not able to punish one single criminal who has already been proved guilty beyond all doubts. But this is not possible here because we are more worried about vote bank.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes thats true, anything can happen ! We have to see what is going to happen to Sarabjit in Pakistan,,....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes thats true, anything can happen ! We have to see what is going to happen to Sarabjit in Pakistan,,....

The decision has been welcomed by all and I hope that no more time is wasted on him.

Live in the present :)
Terrorists should be death sentence.
Why government shown mercy of them.

Be positive
If kasab would be given the order to sentence to death, then he could file another complain for mercy. Am I right Gulshanji?

Want to make each day Accountable

If kasab would be given the order to sentence to death, then he could file another complain for mercy. Am I right Gulshanji?

Yes. This is his last remedy which cannot be denied. The Union Government will also be in no hurry and Kasab's petition will be in queue. Maharashtra Government's views will be sought. Then recommendations sent to President. There his case will be decided in due course.

This is all time consuming.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. This is his last remedy which cannot be denied. The Union Government will also be in no hurry and Kasab's petition will be in queue. Maharashtra Government's views will be sought. Then recommendations sent to President. There his case will be decided in due course.

This is all time consuming.

This means, that if president decides to give death sentence, then he can't save himself from hanging to death.

Want to make each day Accountable

When terrorist played with the lives of other people when they have no mercy for other then i don't think that any mercy should be shown towards them.They should be hang.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.