The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The laws in India will allow Kasab to enjoy everything which he wants in life... and when he feels that I have nothing to do in this world then the final verdict will be given that too if his family or country doesnt interferes...

Yes that is from his side and from the point of view of the ruling party,general election is an issue and it is better to keep him as he is at least until then....so kasab need not worry for another couple of years...

I think India is having worst Judicial system. He didn't mercy on the people, which he killed, why he should be given mercy?

Want to make each day Accountable

The laws in India will allow Kasab to enjoy everything which he wants in life... and when he feels that I have nothing to do in this world then the final verdict will be given that too if his family or country doesnt interferes...

Yes that is from his side and from the point of view of the ruling party,general election is an issue and it is better to keep him as he is at least until then....so kasab need not worry for another couple of years...

Yes that is India ..everything is linked to politics.. even law has to wait for it... :P

I think India is having worst Judicial system. He didn't mercy on the people, which he killed, why he should be given mercy?

Here mercy is not a big issue.. the hidden fact is lot of politics run both in India as well as pakistan.. I think mercy will not be given for him but the delay will give him chance to escape or even enjoy whatever he wants... I hope if Indian laws by change even if gives mercy to kasab, the citizens in India would definitely kill him if needed... so govt should be concise in giving the verdict.
Actually mercy is not granted on case based but several factors come in to play. The governments try to linger on such cases to escape from taking any decisions. They play wait and watch.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Recent news headlines says that SC has ordered to give Kasab to be hanged till death. He was among 10 terrorists who attacked Mumbai and killed 166 peoples. These terrorist does not deserve mercy any how.
Yesterday there was a debate on NDTV over this issue and all the great brains of the country argued against it saying how we should rise above the terrorists blah blah...Will they say this if one of their own loved ones had become kasabs target ? No doubt ,there is a lot of arguments including the one where people feel that he will become a martyr and the terrorist outfits will become stronger- so should we keep him forever in the prison supplying him Biriyani everyday ? :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yesterday there was a debate on NDTV over this issue and all the great brains of the country argued against it saying how we should rise above the terrorists blah blah...Will they say this if one of their own loved ones had become kasabs target ? No doubt ,there is a lot of arguments including the one where people feel that he will become a martyr and the terrorist outfits will become stronger- so should we keep him forever in the prison supplying him Biriyani everyday ? :unsure:

May I be excused for saying that NDTV is pro Pakistani or the community that lives there. They always speak show/them in better light and speak/represent them. They do not feel ashamed to go against Indian interests, national pride has no value for them. Pro-Pakistan is their USP.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I dont know why Indian government still thinking to be kind such a culprit , the reason of many deaths. I feel he should be hanged or shooted at the centre of the city

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I dont know why Indian government still thinking to be kind such a culprit , the reason of many deaths. I feel he should be hanged or shooted at the centre of the city

Indian Government is not kind. They have to act according to law.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May I be excused for saying that NDTV is pro Pakistani or the community that lives there. They always speak show/them in better light and speak/represent them. They do not feel ashamed to go against Indian interests, national pride has no value for them. Pro-Pakistan is their USP.

LOL, they definitely are anti BJP anyway,one can see it all the time.I feel that media people should keep their personal preferences to themselves instead of openly showing it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.