Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Until the investigation team point out Gayle name, you can't say he was involved in the fixing. :woohoo:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Until the investigation team point out Gayle name, you can't say he was involved in the fixing. :woohoo:

The situation is such that as you said anyone can be there - Gayle too (how did he score 175 from 66 - was that fixed?), but I don't at all feel, that he might be involved in anything like that.
I agree with you but under the current circumstances we cannot place our trust on any player.

The situation is such that as you said anyone can be there - Gayle too (how did he score 175 from 66 - was that fixed?), but I don't at all feel, that he might be involved in anything like that.
Neither do I. Scoring at such a speed was his natural way to go on. So nothing to blame that.
IPL itself is tournament for bookies. I have heard that it was pre decided that Mumbai Indians will win this time and look how Chennai super kings batted in the final it was clear that match was fixed. :woohoo:
We cannot relate IPL to sport or something like that.It is a place where one can earn money as much as possible without any morality.
I agree with you but under the current circumstances we cannot place our trust on any player.

True!! We cannot trust any of them.
We cannot relate IPL to sport or something like that.It is a place where one can earn money as much as possible without any morality.

Yes I agree that's what all players are doing. This may be good for the players who know they won't be selected in the national team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I agree that's what all players are doing. This may be good for the players who know they won't be selected in the national team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absollutely ! It is a wonderful platform for non International cricketers.
And the most unbelievable thing is that amidst all the controversies the indian people are spending their hard earned money to watch ipl matches even after knowing all the truths.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.