Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally, some action is happening against these two. I really wish the case be dealt fast forward and enough measures be taken to send them behind the bars.

Yesterday I was watching a newschannel debate where many legal experts were of the opinion that there is enough ground for Subramaniya Swamy to have filed the case...But of course Congress spokesperson Soorjewala went on the offensive and started character assasination of all , the usual tactic adapted by Congress when they face flak..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Finally, some action is happening against these two. I really wish the case be dealt fast forward and enough measures be taken to send them behind the bars.

Yesterday I was watching a newschannel debate where many legal experts were of the opinion that there is enough ground for Subramaniya Swamy to have filed the case...But of course Congress spokesperson Soorjewala went on the offensive and started character assasination of all , the usual tactic adapted by Congress when they face flak..[/quote

What more the Congress has except going on offensive? These are the tactics of our erstwhile rulers. The magistrate has already said the he has enough reasons primafacie to charge against the accused.
It is no use making comments in favor or against till the matter is lying in the court.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yesterday I was watching a newschannel debate where many legal experts were of the opinion that there is enough ground for Subramaniya Swamy to have filed the case...But of course Congress spokesperson Soorjewala went on the offensive and started character assasination of all , the usual tactic adapted by Congress when they face flak..

What more the Congress has except going on offensive? These are the tactics of our erstwhile rulers. The magistrate has already said the he has enough reasons primafacie to charge against the accused.

Exactly ! The judge would be extra careful while allowing a case that involves high profile politicians since it can have negative impact if it gets dismissed or has no merit, so that itself shows that there is enough evidence against them ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! The judge would be extra careful while allowing a case that involves high profile politicians since it can have negative impact if it gets dismissed or has no merit, so that itself shows that there is enough evidence against them ...[/quote

Judges would be certainly extra careful. At the very outset, a comment from the Magistrate saying, primafacie, the court has evidence in a press statement, says clearly that the court has "More than the Primafacie evidence" against the accused. This again shows that the court is extra careful.

Exactly ! The judge would be extra careful while allowing a case that involves high profile politicians since it can have negative impact if it gets dismissed or has no merit, so that itself shows that there is enough evidence against them ...[/quote

Judges would be certainly extra careful. At the very outset, a comment from the Magistrate saying, primafacie, the court has evidence in a press statement, says clearly that the court has "More than the Primafacie evidence" against the accused. This again shows that the court is extra careful.

Subramaniam Swamy has the unique distinction of losing every case he files as PIL's etc. which keeps him in news. He sure has good financial backing. However this time he seems to have succeeded to a certain degree. The case will be eagerly watched.

Exactly ! The judge would be extra careful while allowing a case that involves high profile politicians since it can have negative impact if it gets dismissed or has no merit, so that itself shows that there is enough evidence against them ...

Subramaniam Swamy has the unique distinction of losing every case he files as PIL's etc. which keeps him in news. He sure has good financial backing. However this time he seems to have succeeded to a certain degree. The case will be eagerly watched.

We have to wait and see how further developments would affect this case...Subramniam swamy has filed the case but many legal experts feel that there is valid reason for a case to be filed and the allegations are indeed true !

I appreciate Subramaniam Swamy's tirade against the murky activities of some highly placed Bigwigs, despite his failures. With the primafacie evidence against the accused this time he's going to succeed.
Court has accepted it this means there is something in this case that needs to be looked into.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The Magistrate himself stated in the press statement that there is enough evidence against the accused.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.