Vijay Mallaya  in an interview in London says Indian banks should have been careful in giving him loans, they knew the state of his airline business and are equally responsible now for his defaults.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This plea by Mallya is that of a thief blaming the police for inability to arrest him and allowing escape route.  The CBI, banks and government can be faulted for connivance and negligence but the fact remains that Mallya obtained loans without intention to pay.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do believe with all flak he has been drawing at the moment he has hinted at one of the important dark aspects of the Indian banking system. This grand thuggery could not have been made possible without the active participation of all stakeholders except the common man. All our public sectors would be bankrupt without regular capitalization by governments with your money my money. A  beggar pays taxes when he buys anything in the form of indirect taxes but our filthy rich steal them!! What a country we are living in!!!

The CBI requested many times to file a complaint against King fisher Mallaya. But the Indian banks were not ready to register a complaint against Vijay Mallaya-led Kingfisher Airlines. accept their request. Therefore Anil Sinha, the chief of the CBI criticized the Indian banks for not registering a complaint against this anti-corruption agency. 

this is just an excuse, actually Mallaya don't want to return the money to the banks 

bhuyali saroj

The banks are to beblamed for being so lax and the previous government which took no action even after CBI warned about Mallya 4 years ago ! He had sunk MCF at Mangalore and claimed insurance and the employees were left in the lurch. But now the same Party goes around blaming the present government which is typical of them..However, I sincerely hope that BJP does not let Mallya get away like Qutrochhi was allowed to..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

let's see what actually happens in this case because till date Lalit Modi is out of the country and now Mallya. Will he come back? Will he repay the loan? God knows! I want to know reactions of his celebrity friends who never ever thought for a while before partying with him in such a lavish manner.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

let's see what actually happens in this case because till date Lalit Modi is out of the country and now Mallya. Will he come back? Will he repay the loan? God knows! I want to know reactions of his celebrity friends who never ever thought for a while before partying with him in such a lavish manner.

Yeah, People will be very keen to know what Mallya celebrity friends reaction about his escaping from India 

bhuyali saroj

It is not a case of this or that government. Even private banks like ICICI have accumulated huge NPA's. When the whole world knows he is a defaulter why should the CBI or police or government wait for a complaint to be filed. Could not the FM have instructed the banks to file a complaint. It is all hogwash. Like Lalit Modi he has vanished to the Mecca of such persons, London. Why no Indian politician is blaming UK govt for giving shelter to runaways from India. Has the loot enriched the British treasury. All we are left is slinging match between Congress and BJP.

In UK daily Mallaya says that his return to India is not right now

bhuyali saroj

Now Vijay Mallya has been served  non - bailable warrants by the court  The police have been ordered to produce Mallya, who is currently in the UK by April 13. Let's  and wait and see what happens.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.