Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The real Olympic for us Indians is as hilarious as Shobha De herself so I don't think there is nothing much to discuss about Olympics but talking about Phelp's 4 golds and one silver taking his tally to 23 Golds if you please. We are fully out of the games to this date.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Though not for Medals, at least for the Splendor and spectacle of the Greatest Sporting event on Earth, as a Sports Lover I have much to do with Olympics.

Until the last , my Love for Olympics will remain

anil wrote:

Real topic Rio Olympic left behind and now Shobha day is hot cake. Talk  only and only about Rio.

In a good discussion forum anything that comes and is an extension of the topic is to be discussed except personal glorification and something that does not gel with the topic. As you can see there is relevance, so Shoba De is being discussed.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Bringing Sobha De's  opinions in to the discussion is not wrong. Because her comments are also related to Olympics. If some one do not relish this, he can always avoid Sobha De's opinions.

The take away from these Olympics are the misbehaviour of Minister in Rio, officials travelling busines class and athletes in economy clas, all round failure to win medals even by ranked players and Shobha De's lousy comment. The excellent performance by our only gymnast is getting drowned.

Yes Deepa Karmakar stood 4th. Missed Bronze.

No worries at all. Yes, we have fallen miserably in getting medals, but who doesn't fails? We should learn a lesson from this olympics to be prepared much better next time.

One thing must be done by the federation is to retain these 119 athletes and prepared them again in more better way. It is more important that once they get experience, next time they will perform much better.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, we should learn yet another lesson like previous occasions. We have no other choices because we do not learn our lessons from beginning so distant learning would be our only chance. By the way, what lessons did we learn from our previous failures?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today Srikanth Kidambi played very well although he lost his quarter-final badminton match. Definitely, his loss is a sad moment but the way he played is extremely appreciable.  

shampasaid

Sakshi Mallik wins Bronze in wrestling. It's the FIRST Medal for India in Rio.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.