Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Then why the Protests ?Americans are supposed to be highly educated.  They are supposed to elect Hillary Clinton.

Obviously your suppositions are both wrong..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Then why the Protests ?Americans are supposed to be highly educated.  They are supposed to elect Hillary Clinton.

Why suppose??? They elected Donald Trump because majority of them believed that he ll be a better leader. Though its quite a shock for the rest of the world, majority of the Americans ve shown their preference for him. Personally I was rooting for Hillary. By the way election has nothing to do with education. People everywhere vote for candidate who they believe would make their life better

Majority have voted for Hillary but due to their system Trump got elected. A person who openly abused women, groped them, threatens minorities, has no experience of governance has made it to the top post. Naturally many are disturbed and are protesting. 

Yes.. Trump abused former President, Bill Clinton a Predator and the worst abuser of Women. He has threatened to expand his attack on his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and her husband, if they release more inappropriate Tapes. Naturally many are disturbed and resorting to Protest against Trump.

Trump's victory is the win of the right wing and it's almost like Modi storming the elections in 2014. NO body expected such a victory for Modi and so also for Trump.

rambabu wrote:

Yes.. Trump abused former President, Bill Clinton a Predator and the worst abuser of Women. He has threatened to expand his attack on his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and her husband, if they release more inappropriate Tapes. Naturally many are disturbed and resorting to Protest against Trump.

These protests are similar to the protests organized by Rahul and Congress. Storm in a tea cup really and just as many could not stomach a Modi win so also for Trump.

vijay wrote:

Majority have voted for Hillary but due to their system Trump got elected. A person who openly abused women, groped them, threatens minorities, has no experience of governance has made it to the top post. Naturally many are disturbed and are protesting. 

Didn't realized about the different electoral system in America. I find it complicated the way it works. I mean what is the logic in having the winner take all electoral system? Moreover I am little confuse about the electoral. Are they something like our MLA or they elected only for the purpose of voting for the president. Would be grateful if anyone can share any knowledge about the electoral college

jabeen wrote:
vijay wrote:

Didn't realized about the different electoral system in America. I find it complicated the way it works. I mean what is the logic in having the winner take all electoral system? Moreover I am little confuse about the electoral. Are they something like our MLA or they elected only for the purpose of voting for the president. Would be grateful if anyone can share any knowledge about the electoral college

I hope this helps Jabeen...quite a detailed account of the American presidential electoral process..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35356941

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen

In America there is no left wing so it is less right wing versus more right wing. Find it strange that Trump has supporters in the forum after all the revelations about his character.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.