Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

At least he taught us a lesson-- Apply for your dream job, do not worry about qualification and experience. You might get it by luck and then get trained on job

You might get it by luck , hook or crook...However, the more I read about the atrocities committed by the Islamic militants and terrorists , the more I agree with some of Trumps views although his policies might backfire on Indian Immigrants too .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Billionaire Trump was not applying for a job. He fought for it and inspite of getting lesser votes made it. Now he will compromise with his pre election promises and enjoy his Presidential term.

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

At least he taught us a lesson-- Apply for your dream job, do not worry about qualification and experience. You might get it by luck and then get trained on job

You might get it by luck , hook or crook...However, the more I read about the atrocities committed by the Islamic militants and terrorists , the more I agree with some of Trumps views although his policies might backfire on Indian Immigrants too .

It clearly shows that US is tired of pseudo intellectualism and has rose above everything to vote for nationalism. It is high time for us too to rise above pseudo intellectualism and pseudo secularism of the vote bank parties and think of nationalism.

I stayed in US for close to 12 years. I remember the situation post 9/11

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It clearly shows that US is tired of pseudo intellectualism and has rose above everything to vote for nationalism. It is high time for us too to rise above pseudo intellectualism and pseudo secularism of the vote bank parties and think of nationalism.

I stayed in US for close to 12 years. I remember the situation post 9/11

Please , Do share some of your experiences  here with us.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

During that time I was with Chicago School of medicine working in Invitro fertilization while my husband was in New York. He intact witnessed the fall of second twin tower. I remember me and my friend conversing in Hindi in a grocery store. My friend was wearing salwar kameez. One elderly white lady came to us and firmly asked us to converse in English and avoid conspiring in Urdu. We even kept US flag in our balcony after few incidences

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Very very interesting things related to your stay at US. Thanks for sharing.

So you may better appreciate the problems faced by minorities everywhere.

If there is a problem faced by minorities, it is with good reason because there were and have been random but regular attacks by the same group of minorities like it is here and elsewhere in the world..

As usual you have twisted the issue by your bias. 

I am crystal clear about my own perceptions about the issue , so no twists nor any bias there.. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.