Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now SC has come with new judgement. We don't need to stand up for national anthem if it is played in between the movie like it was played in the climax scene of Dangal. I read it in today's newspaper and then suddenly realized that when I went to watch Jolly LLB 2 on Sunday, there was no national anthem played in the beginning or end of the movie.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

By singing the National Anthem, can any body be more Indian ? Without singing Natiol Anthem, I know there are many foreigners, who are far more than any Indian?

I remember that during my college days , National anthem was being played at the end of the show in movie theaters and people were used to it and no issue was made . Personally I feel that National.anthem.shd be reserved for special days if National importance only ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even standing up for NA is now a big issue. 

Now SC hints at modifying order maintaining theatres to play national anthem. It says that one need not have to sing national anthem before movie to prove patriotism.

I remember that all through my life this practice was there under the previous regime and now the same party is making noise against it...However, the SC has just made an observation but has left the final decision to the center.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At present it seems that sometimes SC is also giving verdict according to its whims. National anthem must be respected but that has to be reflected in cinema hall is a strange approach. 

shampasaid

Even we observed it in our childhood. This became questionable only when it was out of practice for some years and then came back. We had national anthem in the beginning and end of all public functions. Yes the same people in opposition are making a hue and cry over it. Though I don't think that patriotism can be forced, but if this has been a practice and it doesn't harm anyone, why politicized it. These people don't mind standing for other nations anthem but raise voice when it comes to our own national anthem.

So far I have never seen any objections by any audience in the theatres so far. They all show respect irrespective of their community

Yesterday many of the news channels had debates on the same subject ..while the panel led by the opposition was against the ruling party and the others were for singing national anthem . The argument was that people don't go to films everyday and to pay respect to the National anthem by standing is the least one can do given the fact that our soldiers are serving the nation without questioning. 

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

And somewhere I don't understand how showing respect to national anthem of the country where we live can be taken as a forceful imposition of patriotism. I know that it might not be needed in a movie theater but just standing and showing respect for a minute does not harm anyone. Why so much of noise over it. When we go for a match we do stand for national anthems of both sides playing. No hungama is made then. Many a times these matches are played for charity and entertainment sake only and not for national interest

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.