Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

. The National Anthem  pictured in the  movie,Kabhi Khush abhi Gum, is a part of the Movie. While the National Anthem is being played, one need not stand.

But, when the National Anthem is played on different occasions , Public should stand and respect the Nation. If one fails to do this much,,it's a gross injustice.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I strongly support the decision of SC to not commercialize the anthem. I remember how it was used in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam for creating an emotional melodrama. And to my shock, nobody stood up in the theater when it was shown, the anthem sang by a British Indian child with all effort to justify his Indianness and to impress his mom. I remember people enjoying the Brit diction and no body stood to show respect

Since I have not seen the film fully I am unaware of this . However I feel that national anthem dhd be used in the right context only and not for commercial purposes 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good decision but there are also some films which are made in India but we cannot called them an Indian movie because of bad scene which is to cheap.

sdfafa

Decision is right one but it is impossible to watch that everyone regards national anthem in theatres.

Why did the court dismiss the petition seeking singing of national anthem in courts before they start  everyday!!!!!

In the year 2002, Nationalist Congress party's Narendra Varma lobbied with the State Government to make playing National anthem in cinema halls of Maharashtra compulsory and it came  in to effect on January 26 2003.. He is of the opinion that National Anthem will unite people together people when played in Cinema halls since millions of people watch movies every day. But, my doubt is if National Anthem is played before television begins at home would people stand up ? I doubt.

Patriotism cannot be forced on the people. Far more people visit other places like Tirupati, Vaishno Devi etc. so every hour they should play the national anthem. It is ridiculous.

Not necessary. National anthem should be played only before a Movie starts. If somebody plays national anthem in religious places, there is a danger of branding one as crack pot.

anil wrote:

Decision is right one but it is impossible to watch that everyone regards national anthem in theatres.

The very fact that the apex court has come up with such a judgement shows that there is need to make people become aware of Nationalism which had been overtaken by communalism , thanks to our rulers. We see people defending terrorists, questioning and condemning the actions of the army baselessly, which shows a lack of patriotism. The Supreme court judge is not a fool to come up with such a judgement without any reason..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Supreme court's decision in this regard is welcome. Why people should be reminded of nationalism. every time ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.