Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It was said in jest. Why must you always rush to his defence. He can fight alone.

vijay wrote:

It was said in jest. Why must you always rush to his defence. He can fight alone.

Right. accepted. No. why should I fight with you my Pal ?

Indeed a great achievement by the Nation and another feather in the cap of our scientists who make us proud. Hope and pray that our country has many more such proud moments in every sphere. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

ISRO , the space Research Organization has many achievements to its credit. They are the innovators  of many new technologies in our country itself, which were once we used to buy from other Countries.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

It is great achievement for our country. Now our defence system has become powerful and Pakistan will think 100 times before direct fight with our country. Congratulations and thanks to our great scientists for this great achievement.

The Pakistan policy is not to have a direct fight with India.The policy is to let India bleed with 100 cuts. This is what they are doing. Incidentally, china is behind Pak and that is no joke. I hope You are aware of the security environments with even Bangladesh going in for attack submarines. Against who? 

In fact the question is whether we will use any of the warfare missiles at all and as Mg rightly points out Pakistan is doing enough and more to destabilize India through proxy war ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now the Count down for Polar Satellite launch vehicle C-37 ( Ps lv ) started.  today This Polar Satellite along with this 101 foreign  Countries' Satellites also will be launched.

vijay wrote:

Launching 104 satellites into orbit at one go is surely a great achievement. Hope Modi does not take away all the credit and leaves something for the poor scientists also!!!

Scientists is behind all these achievements. So it is not fair to speak about politicians.

Now Chandrayan -2 is the next project of ISRO. How politicians come in to the Picture ? Had there been politicians interference, ISRO could not have achieved any thing. ISRO is the pride of the nation.

rambabu wrote:

Now Chandrayan -2 is the next project of ISRO. How politicians come in to the Picture ? Had there been politicians interference, ISRO could not have achieved any thing. ISRO is the pride of the nation.

Yes what is need to involve politician at every step. It is topic about achievement of ISRO, sciencetist and India. One never forgot that Sonia, Modi, Rahul all are Indians.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.