Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

All credit goes to our intelligent scientist who are continuously researching on different weapons and updating it to make India more strong.This missile will make India more strong in air-strike. This only a start of India on way to becoming a superpower.    

Thank you said by: rambabu

Pakistan is a lot behind India they can only worry can't do anything because their scientists are just sleeping.

Thank you said by: rambabu

India has done a very creditable and commendable job pertaining to researching in weapons. With this Pakistan has to think twice before thinking of an assault on India

Aditya tripathi wrote:

Pakistan is a lot behind India they can only worry can't do anything because their scientists are just sleeping.

That is such a false perception , before gloating over the fact it is better to know the actual facts ..I can understand rambabu posting without knowledge or information even on his thread but I sincerely wish other members don't follow in his footsteps ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/pakistan-deploys-chinese-air-defence-system-where-does-india-stand/amp_articleshow/57630076.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I appreciate your word but I think you need to see this.

436819_2_Comparison-of-Missle-range-of-India-Pakistan-and-CHina-Copy.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

Please activate your link or give the gist of what you want to say. Because  I could not activate the Web link. 

No matter how many links and YouTube video links are put up the fact does not change and we have to realize that Pakistan is an aggressive nation that does not believe in taking any move from the Indian side lying down. It will always try to look for counter measures , so remaining in a fools paradise , speaking about India being the superior of the two does not help .We  we may never use these missiles and Pakistan will keep on at proxy war through terror groups which is far more dangerous. It is never wise to take anyone especially an enemy like Pakistan for granted..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

No matter how many links and YouTube video links are put up the fact does not change and we have to realize that Pakistan is an aggressive nation that does not believe in taking any move from the Indian side lying down. It will always try to look for counter measures , so remaining in a fools paradise , speaking about India being the superior of the two does not help .We  we may never use these missiles and Pakistan will keep on at proxy war through terror groups which is far more dangerous. It is never wise to take anyone especially an enemy like Pakistan for granted..

I agree! We may have advantage over Pakistan in terms of weapons but what we lack as opposed to them is aggression which they possess much more than us. Further, we should not underestimate Pakistan as they have a clear backing and support of China, upon whose bidding they will not think twice before starting a war. They have already proved it that they are the aggressors while we just defend and not take any proactive action.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

While agreeing with all you said, now Modi and many other Countries came to a decision to suppress terrorism and Terrorist Countries lik Pakistan. And the result is there for all of us to see. A plethora of cross border firings are being retaliated by India.

I understand Pakistan had nothing to gain but there decision making power not good at all. We are just showing them there place and telling that India will always remain big brother.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.