Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now we all are curiously waiting for the CM candidates of UP and Uttarakhand to be announced. It's holding the same suspense and interest as that of poll results

It looks as if Manipur too will have a BJP govt so it would be a very interesting and positive development for the nation since some members kept saying earlier that BJP hardly has any presence in the north east ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now BJP names Biren Singh as Chief Minister desgnate of  of Manipur

Now Governor will invite him to form a government and prove his majority. Rambabu please provide the date on which the assemblies in Goa and Manipur will meet.

In 15 days, after Parrikar proves his majority. About Manipur, I do not know the dates. Once the date is known, I will let you know.

@ Usha please help me. Either I am naïve or Rambabu is.

Rambabu is both stupid and shameless , bothered only about his points and totally beyond repair . Like he says time and again he has the blessing of the admin or else he wd have been banned long back...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mayavati may be correct in her complaint about tampering with EVMs.  Most probably, it is possible to programme the machines so as to benefit a particulat symbol/ party.  Not only Mayavati, BJP leader Subramaniam Swamy some time back even gave a demonstration how an EVM can be programmed. It is not possible to completely brush aside Mayavati's complaints. 

However, Mayavati and others need to make specific complaint to Election Commission and pursue the matter to logical judicial platform. 

Incidentally, EVMs are not used in any of the technically advanced countries like Germany, Japan, Britain, U.S.A. precisely for the reason that these are capable of being tempered with so as to rig elections. 

Also, it cannot be ruled out that malpractices might have been indulged in past by other parties including Congress also. It is on record that BJP had also made such complaints in the past. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think Mayawati's case of complaining about tampering with the EVMs has been dismissed by the EC.

About malpractices in the elections by the political parties, be it Congress or BJP or Communists is very common.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Mayavati may be correct in her complaint about tampering with EVMs.  Most probably, it is possible to programme the machines so as to benefit a particulat symbol/ party.  Not only Mayavati, BJP leader Subramaniam Swamy some time back even gave a demonstration how an EVM can be programmed. It is not possible to completely brush aside Mayavati's complaints. 

However, Mayavati and others need to make specific complaint to Election Commission and pursue the matter to logical judicial platform. 

Incidentally, EVMs are not used in any of the technically advanced countries like Germany, Japan, Britain, U.S.A. precisely for the reason that these are capable of being tempered with so as to rig elections. 

Also, it cannot be ruled out that malpractices might have been indulged in past by other parties including Congress also. It is on record that BJP had also made such complaints in the past. 

Like you rightly pointed out any complaint made she be specific and reasonable or else the person ends up looking like the fox that said grapes were sour. Mayawati s seems to be a similar case since tampering one machine itself takes a lot of technical know how and to tamper with hundred odd machines is impossible..Naturally no one is taking her charges seriously!

Now kejriwal has come up with same excuse of EVM. What happened to EVMs in Punjab?? Can't understand the selective tampering of machines

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.