Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now kejriwal has come up with same excuse of EVM. What happened to EVMs in Punjab?? Can't understand the selective tampering of machines

BJP won UP elections because of EVM fraud & AAP won Delhi because Delhi trusted a fraud. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

http://www.comparenshop.in

Kejriwal, Delhi Chief Ministers's allegations are baseless. If what Kejri has said is true, how BJP lost elections in Bihar  and Delhi, if EVMs were tampered in the BJP;s favor ?

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now kejriwal has come up with same excuse of EVM. What happened to EVMs in Punjab?? Can't understand the selective tampering of machines

Kejriwal, Mayawati, Lalu and Rahul Gandhi are all jokers in our political pack and need not be taken seriously since they have already shown what they are capable of ( which is nothing) and not capable of..

Mayawati is an extremely corrupt , arrogant lady who has amassed wealth for herself and her entire family and party cadre that bows before her, so what kind of respect can she command ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is funny thing that a person who dreaming to be PM of country got only 7 seats in state which is decide government of center. It is looking Mayawati and her party is a history and have no future. The End of BSP. I told earlier that it is not possible forAAP to won in Punjab and I said that congress have better chance. It is proved.

Along with Mayawati, Congress, AAP too have no future, after the Landslide Victory of BJP in UP.

Congress should be satisfied with Punjab Victory. 

But even in Punjab, I am sure, Congress is  heading towards a split. Now even In Congress, there is a dissent. Rahul is being criticized for his wrong strategy to deal with BJP..

anil wrote:

It is funny thing that a person who dreaming to be PM of country got only 7 seats in state which is decide government of center. It is looking Mayawati and her party is a history and have no future. The End of BSP. I told earlier that it is not possible forAAP to won in Punjab and I said that congress have better chance. It is proved.

For Congress the worst humiliation is losing both Rae Bareilly and Amethi which they thought could not be touched by anyone. No wonder the Madame ran away elsewhere on the pretext of treatment or something else during results  ..She must have sensed a defeat ! Now of course they want to bring n EVMs and so on , a face saving tactic ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Getting defeated in Amethi, Rae Bareily speaks of Congress failure in winning the hearts of the people. Of Course EVMs are just a lame excuse for the humiliating defeats in the UP elections.

BJP lost in three states, it's sitting CM lost in Goa, more than half MLA's are Congress defectors in Uttrakhand and all you are trumpeting is on Amethi. Propaganda has successfully affected you both.

A win in Amethi is supposed to be the Most prestigious constituency for Congress. Congress was winning this constituency since Nehru;s time. In such a Congress strong hold of Congress BJP won. I leave the rest to your wisdom.

Ghulams can say what they want about defection and ..It hardly matters since the nation is at last on the right track , having had corrupt self centered dynasty rule for decades..But does this party of family worshippers learn from their past mistakes? I very much doubt that , since they still have their noses up in the air and frustrated arrogance intact ! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.