Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is still the starting stage on international front, though he has been doing good, it is important that he provides some tangible benefits to middle class & opportunities in jobs especially.

His programme skill india has managed to provide jobs only to 2% of the total members participated, isn't that very less? This is a serious concern & the quality & skill of imparting training & bringing results should improve. There should be some accountability, monitoring & incentives to be given.

No government can provide government jobs to everyone anywhere in the world. The government's role is to create atmosphere and a person seeking job should prepare himself to take the opportunity. Starting your own business/ private jobs/farming are all part of employment but we the Indians think that a government job is the guarantee for our next generations. I know thousands of people selling their farming land for bribing and getting a government job (however small). We Indians consider only a government job as employment and that's the whole problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is still the starting stage on international front, though he has been doing good, it is important that he provides some tangible benefits to middle class & opportunities in jobs especially.

His programme skill india has managed to provide jobs only to 2% of the total members participated, isn't that very less? This is a serious concern & the quality & skill of imparting training & bringing results should improve. There should be some accountability, monitoring & incentives to be given.

No government can provide government jobs to everyone anywhere in the world. The government's role is to create atmosphere and a person seeking job should prepare himself to take the opportunity. Starting your own business/ private jobs/forming are all part of employment but we the Indians think that a government job is the guarantee for our next generations. I know thousands of people selling their farming land for bribing and getting a government job (however small). We Indians consider only a government job as employment and that's the whole problem.

I agree! There are so many people who are willing to sell off their farming lands which could bring them so much wealth if they only worked hard. But they just want to work at govenment jobs, even willing to take the post of a peon but they do not want to till their lands because it is hard work. Before blaming government, people should just learn to work hard first.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

No government can provide government jobs to everyone anywhere in the world. The government's role is to create atmosphere and a person seeking job should prepare himself to take the opportunity. Starting your own business/ private jobs/forming are all part of employment but we the Indians think that a government job is the guarantee for our next generations. I know thousands of people selling their farming land for bribing and getting a government job (however small). We Indians consider only a government job as employment and that's the whole problem.

I agree! There are so many people who are willing to sell off their farming lands which could bring them so much wealth if they only worked hard. But they just want to work at govenment jobs, even willing to take the post of a peon but they do not want to till their lands because it is hard work. Before blaming government, people should just learn to work hard first.

I know a number of people who left private managerial, lecturers and other higher jobs to join government jobs as primary teachers, peon, petty jobs of sprayer of malaria, clerical staff or even as cleaning staff in municipal departments because they thought joining government jobs was guarantee of lifelong salary and they will be getting increment regularly work or no work. I believe that no job is small but why everyone wants a government job when there are so many jobs available in private sector too! The answer is simple, the private sector will pay for work only.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.