What do you think about BJP, Do you think BJP deserves another 5 years of our trust. Or Congress can have a better chance at defeating BJP in the forthcoming elections. Which political party do you think will perform better for our nation in the next 5 years.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sure, even if you forget the bad mouthing coming from all the political parties ( including BJP) BJP deserves another chance based on "no corruption" on higher level

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

BJP 's "no corruption"

turned out to be  a scam for citizens because of their other actions that smelled of corruption inside the government institutions.

BJP has been on a downslide for various decisions of the party for gaining trust among their followers, but they failed to do justice to their actions and often tried to justify them to be good, for the future. Just for giving people hope.

No one political party in India is honest. Every party have corrupt people. Here about BJP senior leader is honest and have not any blame of corruption. BJP have vision for country and peoples. On other hand most of senior leader of other parties, like Mayawati, Rahul, Akhilesh. Laloo etc are corrupt most leaders.

Yes, No political party is truly honest.

But I don't think this is what people expect when they think about Modi. BJP's success is dominated by Modi Ji's agenda's rather than the party's agenda's. Although after the making of government most of these agendas were not met. 

This puts Modi Ji on the same ground as Mayawati, Rahul or Akhilesh.

Like Sunil, I too feel that BJP deserves second chance. One term is not sufficient for any political party to bring changes in the society. Personally, I feel that however much others may criticize, BJP has started many good works which might not have gone well with the corrupted people, so they are demanding for a change.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh, suni51

The Change BJP is looking forward to is what people were expecting from them. They were the ones who showed people dreams and should be the ones to fulfil it.

People were expecting something from them but they focussed on claiming that they were solving the problems without actually solving them

Yes, they can be provided with another chance but on some cost.

This time they must witness some great competition from the opposition which will make them believe that even if Modi is unbeatable but not invincible.

All political parties show dreams so why single out BJP which has taken some very bold steps that were bound to be unpopular with the masses and leaving themselves open to attack from the opposition but has stood it's ground. Let the opposition about away trying to dilute the positive measures , but , thankfully there are quite a few economists , international political observers and media too  that has been unbiased.

As of now BJP and Modi are the only ones that we can trust because the rest simply don't matter .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

The Change BJP is looking forward to is what people were expecting from them. They were the ones who showed people dreams and should be the ones to fulfil it.

People were expecting something from them but they focussed on claiming that they were solving the problems without actually solving them

Yes, they can be provided with another chance but on some cost.

This time they must witness some great competition from the opposition which will make them believe that even if Modi is unbeatable but not invincible.

It is not BJP alone who showed dreams to common people, others too have been doing that. Congress has been claiming for over 70 years that they will eradicate poverty, considering that poverty only increased during their power, wasn't that a totally unrealistic dream?? MIM has been showing dreams of wiping  out the Hindu population in the country so the Muslims get their promised Jannat, what would you call this dream,?

At least what BJP is doing is realistic and achievable. Even though you may feel that they are not actually solving problems but only showing that they are doing so, then, my friend, I think you do not know what is happening around us. If all you are basing your opinion on is the prices of petrol and diesel then do a little study on why the prices have to be increased !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let's not get to the petrol and diesel prices.

Why not talk about the condition of our currency in international market?

Is it not because of the actions BJP has taken or is it just a hoax?

it is a reality which is happening but the problem with BJP is that they are still not accepting the fact and terming it as financial stabilitity. according to them this things doesn't even matter for the country's economy.

But the economy can be improved by constructing the world's tallest statue.

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes, No political party is truly honest.

But I don't think this is what people expect when they think about Modi. BJP's success is dominated by Modi Ji's agenda's rather than the party's agenda's. Although after the making of government most of these agendas were not met. 

This puts Modi Ji on the same ground as Mayawati, Rahul or Akhilesh.

Yes it may be right that agendas of Modi ji were not met, but what will be met, no doubt it will be much more than agenda of other parties. Forget it that Modi ji on the same ground as Mayawati, Rahul and Akhilesh. It is total unfair to compare Modi ji with these corrupt most leaders. For these leader politics means corruption.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.