Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes popularity of Modi Ji increased after surgical air strike, but what happen yesterday in UP. One MP beat MLA with shoes. These type of peoples are more dangerous than opposition.

There have been a couple of incidents like that where people in power have abused their authority in the recent past without exception to any party. Such incidents are a black mark on the Political System. The other day an MP or MLA has physically handled a Police or Army person. Don't remember it correctly but it was in news.

I find quite a few MLAs and  MPs of BJP and other parties behaving in a high handed manner very unbecoming of them. I remember how a BJP leader broke the leg of a poor horse which later died. I don't think the leadership has taken any action against him which reflects badly on the party.

Indeed, the sensitivity to being responsible and being in line with their role and level is is very important. No decisions to punish or penalise will only lead to more such incidents which is not good for the society at large.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes popularity of Modi Ji increased after surgical air strike, but what happen yesterday in UP. One MP beat MLA with shoes. These type of peoples are more dangerous than opposition.

There have been a couple of incidents like that where people in power have abused their authority in the recent past without exception to any party. Such incidents are a black mark on the Political System. The other day an MP or MLA has physically handled a Police or Army person. Don't remember it correctly but it was in news.

I find quite a few MLAs and  MPs of BJP and other parties behaving in a high handed manner very unbecoming of them. I remember how a BJP leader broke the leg of a poor horse which later died. I don't think the leadership has taken any action against him which reflects badly on the party.

Absolutely true. Tolerance of such unruly behaviour by leaders reflect badly on any political parties. Those leaders who behave in such an indisciplundi manner are unlikely to take any developmental works. And so should be dealt strictly.

Sadly we have such blithering idiots in all parties.  We always have ruckus in assembly houses.  There was this BJP person mishandling a lady in Kerala on the same stage where Modi was addressing a rally.  The video went viral. 

Actually irrespective of parties,  these idiots need to be dealt strictly.  But unfortunately they are not.  Parties do not take action against them. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Sadly we have such blithering idiots in all parties.  We always have ruckus in assembly houses.  There was this BJP person mishandling a lady in Kerala on the same stage where Modi was addressing a rally.  The video went viral. 

Actually irrespective of parties,  these idiots need to be dealt strictly.  But unfortunately they are not.  Parties do not take action against them. 

I think Modi is in this regard should improve as he should immediately direct his people to remove or suspend that person and replace him with the best candidate available.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I think Modi is in this regard should improve as he should immediately direct his people to remove or suspend that person and replace him with the best candidate available.

Yes immediate action improve image of party. But it is not happening. I don't listen any action against MP and MLA of UP who fought at public place. MP beat MLA with shoes. Now people are saying Bhartiya Juta Party.

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was viral on social media and later some post came saying that those two have some personal affairs going on and so the lady did not complain. But still the fellow needs to learn some code of conduct to behave in public.

Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This was viral on social media and later some post came saying that those two have some personal affairs going on and so the lady did not complain. But still the fellow needs to learn some code of conduct to behave in public.

The news I read after that was that he was just trying to come in front to see the inauguration which was not how it looked at all.

deleted for spam

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

The news I read after that was that he was just trying to come in front to see the inauguration which was not how it looked at all.

After all these are our leader and also our ideals. So any cheap behave at public places is not acceptable.

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I saw the video and it did not seem like that. It was an inappropriate touch and such things should not happen in public. I wonder how they come with all these lame illogical excuses!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.