Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think again the clarity on BSNL will come by June, after the new government settles in as to whether BSNL will move forward or will dissolve, which is very unlikely.

Till then all are just speculations as there are contradictory news cropping up, with different sections of Government and BSNL presenting opposite news.

Yes matter will settle by new government. But I am not in favor of close to BSNL

There are tens of BSNL Employee Unions, so it will not be easy to close it. Also BSNL serves some government sectors or their utilities so complete closure of BSNL is not at all possible.

It is better to make some efforts to make it a profitable company than closing it.

I think it all depends on whether the new government will give 4g to BSNL or not. That is the main point of contention. Its been many months and no firm decision is taken on this regard. If it is not given 4g, the stocks of the company will slip down further and at an expeditious pace.

Solving problem of BSNL is in agenda of present government. If BJP will come back than I am hoping that it will do some to save BSNL.

Till now, neither UPA nor NDA has done anything noteworthy for BSNL. They have always favoured others and put BSNL in losses. Now they are not even supporting it to be funded even thought the Debts of the Company are the lowest among telecom sector.

Jio has been favoured by NDA, though it might be in the interest of the Nation, it is important to grant a level ground for BSNL by giving it 4g services to compete on a healthy competition. That is the basic requirement.

Also BSNL & MTNL, both were formed from the employees of DOT(Department of Telecom), at that time an agreement was made with Government that BSNL will be taken care by government and all the necessary support will be given by the government to BSNL in any situation. But that has not been the case so far.

Contract employees are set to lose jobs now in BSNL.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Thiruvananthapuram/hundreds-of-bsnl-contract-staff-set-to-lose-jobs/article27073821.ece

Many peoples are using private internet service but I am not satisfies with these. Before 2 month I was also using Jio but I was not satisfied with its service. Support service is also not good one of Jio. So I am again using BSNL. If I have any problem than I can complaint and contact with BSNL's employee.

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is a good thing that Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio and BSNL have merged networks in Cyclone affected area to provide uninterrupted service.

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/cyclone-fani-airtel-vodafone-idea-jio-and-bsnl-have-merged-networks-in-odisha-2133231.html

Nobel deed., It is better if they will do it for whole country for ever.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is a good thing that Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio and BSNL have merged networks in Cyclone affected area to provide uninterrupted service.

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/cyclone-fani-airtel-vodafone-idea-jio-and-bsnl-have-merged-networks-in-odisha-2133231.html

May be that cannot be done as then the strength of network on the basis of which subscribers are being taken by companies will not be possible as all the subscribers will be having strong network and they will not choose other network.

I think that looks good and ideal but it is not possible.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

May be that cannot be done as then the strength of network on the basis of which subscribers are being taken by companies will not be possible as all the subscribers will be having strong network and they will not choose other network.

Here for me strong network is dream. I have Oppo, Jio and BSNL. No one have strong network. Oppo and Jio may be fast to use in mobiles but it is not fast for Laptop.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Its good that these companies had come together to help people in calamities. But to expect them to continue working together forever through out the country would be a pipe dream.

Moreover, The delivery of any services become better only when there are strong competition among the service providers.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Its good that these companies had come together to help people in calamities. But to expect them to continue working together forever through out the country would be a pipe dream.

Moreover, The delivery of any services become better only when there are strong competition among the service providers.

I think it is not possible for BSNL to compete with private service providers.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think it is not possible for BSNL to compete with private service providers.

It is not fair to say that as BSNL is not yet equipped with 4G since 2 years.

After giving it 4g and after 1 year or so we can analyze whether it can or it cannot compete with private service providers.

Though their service is not so good, it is getting good response.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am using BSNL broadband connection for more than 7 years and i must say that the speed and service have improved a lot in last five years and therefore i believe that BSNL needs a little push from Govt. and also support from people.

So, i believe that BSNL shall continue to serve.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.