Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    The icing on the cake is Smriti Irani winning the so called invincible Amethi seat that was being treated as their private fiefdom , only during elections when the entire lot would swoop down , confuse the gullible voters and claim victory. No more of that , now it will be solely based on performance as rightly said by Mr Modi Naamdhar vs Kaamdhar

    I am also very happy about Smriti Irani winning the Amethi seat. She had regularly visited it and listened to the needs of the people while Rahul Gandhi had taken it for granted and didn't even bother to visit it except in the last minute. Most probably, He might have an inkling about his loss. That's why he contested from two constituencies this time.


    Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    jabeen wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The icing on the cake is Smriti Irani winning the so called invincible Amethi seat that was being treated as their private fiefdom , only during elections when the entire lot would swoop down , confuse the gullible voters and claim victory. No more of that , now it will be solely based on performance as rightly said by Mr Modi Naamdhar vs Kaamdhar

    I am also very happy about Smriti Irani winning the Amethi seat. She had regularly visited it and listened to the needs of the people while Rahul Gandhi had taken it for granted and didn't even bother to visit it except in the last minute. Most probably, He might have an inkling about his loss. That's why he contested from two constituencies this time.

    Apparently She has rented a small house in Amethi and has been living there since more than a year mingling with people and working for them . A lot of development was done using her MP fund like building toilets and setting up women's co ops etc ..

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, epraneeth77

  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    All said and done, now PM Modi will have to work overtime to see that he starts from where he left in his last tenure. I am not saying he did not do enough but enough is not enough with his own standards.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The icing on the cake is Smriti Irani winning the so called invincible Amethi seat that was being treated as their private fiefdom , only during elections when the entire lot would swoop down , confuse the gullible voters and claim victory. No more of that , now it will be solely based on performance as rightly said by Mr Modi Naamdhar vs Kaamdhar

    I am also very happy about Smriti Irani winning the Amethi seat. She had regularly visited it and listened to the needs of the people while Rahul Gandhi had taken it for granted and didn't even bother to visit it except in the last minute. Most probably, He might have an inkling about his loss. That's why he contested from two constituencies this time.

    Apparently She has rented a small house in Amethi and has been living there since more than a year mingling with people and working for them . A lot of development was done using her MP fund like building toilets and setting up women's co ops etc ..

    Yes Smriti Irani definitely put in a lot of time and effort. She has also displayed great commitment and dedication towards her work. Moreover, she is naturally gifted with communication skills to get along with all types of people. On the other hand, Rahul Gandhi has only himself to blame for his failure.


  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    She has invaded a strong Gandhi bastion and made an impact.  This makes the most interesting story and development in this election.  Glad that people rose above their blind loyalty and voted for a leader who tried to work on ground level and connect to people.  For Gandhi family,  people of Amethi were actually taken for a free ride for all these decades. 

    It's a humiliating defeat for Rahul.  His win in Waynad has no significance or any fix for his lost popularity.  He won because he had no opponent.  It's like running alone and winning a race.  He chose a safe seat to contest to save his face. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: jabeen, epraneeth77

  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    All said and done, now PM Modi will have to work overtime to see that he starts from where he left in his last tenure. I am not saying he did not do enough but enough is not enough with his own standards.

    Yes, now even sky is not the limit for PM Modi. He set the right standards in his last tenure. But now he will have to raise the bar even higher to live up to the expectations and faith restored upon him by the voters of this country. It's going to be pretty challenging !


  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    In his speech yesterday in front of BJP office, New Delhi, PM Modi however promised just that to work even harder, and not anything for his own needs, but everything keeping in mind the interest of the country.


  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    She has invaded a strong Gandhi bastion and made an impact.  This makes the most interesting story and development in this election.  Glad that people rose above their blind loyalty and voted for a leader who tried to work on ground level and connect to people.  For Gandhi family,  people of Amethi were actually taken for a free ride for all these decades. 

    It's a humiliating defeat for Rahul.  His win in Waynad has no significance or any fix for his lost popularity.  He won because he had no opponent.  It's like running alone and winning a race.  He chose a safe seat to contest to save his face. 

    Was there no one contesting against Rahul in Wayanand?


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    Truly this term, the BJP should focus to benefit the farmer and poor.

    Though Poor have been benefited by Jan Dhan Yojana, Toilets, Electrification and Gas Cylinders, they should be used by the people knowledgeably. The imparting of education should be more priority this time around for using Debit Cards, etc.

    As for farmers, there needs to be a lot of work and even in Jobs arena which is also a major issue.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: The outcome of this election ?

    by » 5 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Truly this term, the BJP should focus to benefit the farmer and poor.

    Though Poor have been benefited by Jan Dhan Yojana, Toilets, Electrification and Gas Cylinders, they should be used by the people knowledgeably. The imparting of education should be more priority this time around for using Debit Cards, etc.

    As for farmers, there needs to be a lot of work and even in Jobs arena which is also a major issue.

    Problem of farmer and unemployment is major problem of country. New BJP government must be focus on it. If every hand have work than country will have not any problem of poverty.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.