Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Self study is good but you cannot learn everything by yourself someone needed who can guide you you can be best in some field but in all field is not possible only if you are god gifted. So self study is the best to achieve but if someone guidance is there then it's not going to harm you.

cfp in pune
You can't do anything,if you won't learn from your teacher. So,teacher's help is necessay,but self study is more important.

Want to make each day Accountable

Self study is good but you cannot learn everything by yourself someone needed who can guide you you can be best in some field but in all field is not possible only if you are god gifted. So self study is the best to achieve but if someone guidance is there then it's not going to harm you.

cfp in pune

Self study means developing hunger for knowledge, otherwise it becomes spoon-feeding of a permanent kind!!
Who studies for knowledge? These 4 year of B.tech,i have learned various things,but those knowledge,goes away from our mind,as each semester pass by.

Its that Goal,to get so and so marks,gives you an hunger to study. So,that should be there.

Learning with help of teacher is necessary and after that we need to self study based on teachers training. That will help us. :)

Vinu
Who studies for knowledge? These 4 year of B.tech,i have learned various things,but those knowledge,goes away from our mind,as each semester pass by.

Its that Goal,to get so and so marks,gives you an hunger to study. So,that should be there.

Let us agree to disagree!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Chinmoyjee you are very clever.

Any one can not prosper without the habit of self study.Teacher can show the path but you have to go and cross the path.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have not tried to be clever. I just made comments based on experience. Marks are supposed to be indicators of one's depth of knowledge. Though not true all the time! Wearing royal robes won't make one a king or queen! We are respected or disrespected for our knowledge and ignorance, here marks won't take one too far!! It is truer in the case of applied fields like science,technology and medicine. An engineer has to deliver on the filed and he or she can't hide behind marks for non-performance!

I have not tried to be clever. I just made comments based on experience. Marks are supposed to be indicators of one's depth of knowledge. Though not true all the time! Wearing royal robes won't make one a king or queen! We are respected or disrespected for our knowledge and ignorance, here marks won't take one too far!! It is truer in the case of applied fields like science,technology and medicine. An engineer has to deliver on the filed and he or she can't hide behind marks for non-performance!

You are write sir,MARKS.Marks is the only problem in our country. Everyone in the race to get marks. If we won't get marks we won't get a good job.But,what about the talent,which that person has,his capability,his ability.
Let me tell whatever i studied in 4 years in B.tech,most of thing was the waste,to be an software engineer,i don't need the knowledge of chemistry,physics,Drawing,microprocessor,Electronics extra and extra. I just need the knowledge of Languages like JAVA,C,C++,ASP,PHP. That's it !
Ask any software engineer,he will tell thesethings which i am telling.
What a system of education we are having ? I am frustrated.
Only the studies,which come in final year is more important and would be useful in future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.