Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Learning through self study is a good habit and students can learn quickly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya that's why i suggest as far as self study carry it should be carried.......................
Not only self study but self writing practice is also good habit.Firstly you may do some mistake but slowly you will be a good writer.

Ya you are right,not only writing any other activity if we do practice it became better................
[quote]Ya you are right,not only writing any other activity if we do practice it became better................[/quote]
So practice is the main key of success.

Since I checked this thread last time, I haven't come across a single new and fresh line of thoughts- only repetitious comments!
If you face a new Topic then Self Study is not a good option.....You should take a help in such a topic......
If you face a new Topic then Self Study is not a good option.....You should take a help in such a topic......

Yes one cannot learn new thing without help of anyone. :)
I am no good at self study, I need some one to teach me. Also i do it on combined basis.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am no good at self study, I need some one to teach me. Also i do it on combined basis.

Combined basis??? :unsure:

But i like self study.You should improve yourself as everytime you won't get someone to teach you. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.