The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know some of my friends too used to write stories of popular movies in their History and Politics papers and get away with it! :laugh: :laugh:

Good ones Chinmoy! Great examples of hilarious gaffes! :laugh:
0002060F_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5361]}
Thanks Kalyani! I don't know what's happening! In the morning I saw it locked and now it's unlocked - this game of locking and unolocking ceases to be funny!

Now I add another.Once a man seeing his wife in hysterical fit,rushed to a doctor and pleaded him to see his wife saying: 'Doc,my wife is historical case!!!'

Ayyo!
Ende ammo!!!
0015k.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Ayyo!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5362]}

You can replace it with 'Ayyo' also

Meera sandhu
[quote]0002060F_2012-02-15.gif

Thanks Kalyani! I don't know what's happening! In the morning I saw it locked and now it's unlocked - this game of locking and unolocking ceases to be funny!

Now I add another.Once a man seeing his wife in hysterical fit,rushed to a doctor and pleaded him to see his wife saying: 'Doc,my wife is historical case!!!'

Ayyo!
Ende ammo!!! [/quote]

Chnimoy, I too was surprised to see this locked so I unlocked it again, happened twice! I don't know why and who! I just request whoever locks it to give proper reason.

I am reiterating here that this thread is perfectly okay and the discussions here are not at all silly or unjustified, so please take note of this before locking again! In any case, a little light hearted discussion is good for everyone's health!

[quote]0002060F_2012-02-15.gif

Ayyo!
Ende ammo!!!

Chnimoy, I too was surprised to see this locked so I unlocked it again, happened twice! I don't know why and who! I just request whoever locks it to give proper reason.

I am reiterating here that this thread is perfectly okay and the discussions here are not at all silly or unjustified, so please take note of this before locking again! In any case, a little light hearted discussion is good for everyone's health![/quote]

The discussion is good but most of the posts are not exactly relevant to the theme viz. what stops from speaking in English. Thus the thread is getting too big.

However, i have not locked this nor i can.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]
The discussion is good but most of the posts are not exactly relevant to the theme viz. what stops from speaking in English. Thus the thread is getting too big.

However, i have not locked this nor i can. [/quote]

It may be diverting from the actual issues, but nevertheless everyone is able to share their hilarious experiences with English language, so this thread must be continued.

As to whoever does lock the thread, please let us know the reason before doing so, I think most of us here do not want this locked!

It's true that it has strayed slightly from the main topic but it's equally true this diversion has turned it into one of the liveliest threads. If you all feel that it has outlived its utility then lock it - but don't take half-hearted steps!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I don't think that this thread has out lived its utility may be a little out of the way yet you can still find some thing worth. For me this is not at all a problem to speak although I find it tough to write because I am not used to write in forums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Even people speaking in English in front of us also stops us from speaking English fluently

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I found this somewhere.... sharing it with you guys :)

Mysteries of Anatomy

Where can a man buy a cap for his knee,
Or the key to a lock of his hair?
Can his eyes be called an academy
Because there are pupils there?

Is the crown of your head where jewels are found?
Who travels the bridge of your nose?
If you wanted to shingle the roof of your mouth,
Would you use the nails on your toes?

Can you sit in the shade of the palm of your hand,
Or beat on the drum of your ear?
Can the calf in your leg eat the corn off your toe?
Then why not grow corn on the ear?

Can the crook in your elbow be sent to jail?
If so, just what did he do?
How can you sharpen your shoulder blades?
I'll be darned if I know - do you?
walking.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.