The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
heheh sandhya imagine if that was really true

we will reduce the population just by a mere touch!

hehhe

Just imagine, someone write such a letter and give it to the Principal. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: it really very funny and i cant able to stop laughing sandhya.. :lol: :lol:

At last have you given the letter to principal or what happen???

Vinu
She is a girl who identifies every person with his shirt. She identifies the same person even after 6 months if he wears the same shirt :laugh: :woohoo:
Yet, she decided to forgive him. She lied to HOD that she can't remember his face, because she knew our college laws are very strict and he may be suspended for ever. HOD understood, she was holding back the truth. Yet, he didn't take further actions.
But after that incident, no boy was seen wandering in front of ladies waiting room :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It happens when we are in early age and don't know how to write in english.

Want to make each day Accountable

really funny incident........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......the HOD would have had a confused expression while reading it.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

smriti
really funny incident........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......the HOD would have had a confused expression while reading it.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

We didn't give it to him. We remember that incident in this funny manner. That's all :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I still thinking that i am speaking a wrong words when i try to speak English in front of person.
proverbs.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Now this is a very interesting take on proverbs in English or 'kahavat'..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4884]}

what do you say about this?

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4885]}

Great collection,Swetha! Most of them have a contrarian spin and that make them so interesting!
@Swetha

The one which does not seem to gel is 'practice makes perfect ....'!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.