The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its really very funny.. Nowadays younger generation speaks very much and sometimes we cant able to speak on such times.:)

Vinu
Now a days younger generation is more developed than us we cannot argue with them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think some people don't have enough vocabulary,so when they speak english,some words which they know in their mother tongue,at the time,they don't know the meaning in English of that words.

Too agree i am to facing the same problem. It's all because of vocabulary. When we try to have conversation suddenly we off because we don't have word to complete our sentence.
As for above conversations there are many problems in speaking or expressing English fluently.

Doing hardwork we can achieve this problem easily.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

For speaking English we should first be bold , though you speaking wrong are right that is secondary. But we should speak. If you speak good English you will appreciated and if you speak wrongly people will tell you want mistakes you spoke and they even will suggest you how to mold your English.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But many People does not able to speak even you pratice it for a long period because they think what other think if he will speak a wrong sentences.
babycut.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
toy1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
drinkdr.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
marr.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
sater.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
bengales.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
medi.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
ansshit.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5188]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5187]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5186]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5185]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5184]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5183]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5182]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5181]}
What do you say?
That nice picture you share over forum.Many picture contain Meaning less words or wrong sentences.
Yes Sarala you are right English language is a tough and bold language in both the field.You must be bold and tough to share English words to other.In India it is not a Common language that way people Escape from this language.As Hindi is a Common Language.They speak hind frequently.First try to make it a common in every field of life.
The most common reason in such cases is lack of practice and lesser chances to interact with people who can speak good English. But regularly keeping in touch with people who can speak English well will solve the problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.