The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Swetha

I knew that I might be called upon to render it into English and my heart sank a little a bit! What I can try is a rough translation which would run like this:

A lion of a man believes that his enterprising spirit would enable him to win the blessings of Mother Laxmi! While a coward would always see the hand of Fate in it!

As to the second one:

Fate is supreme sujugating powers of all - be it that of the learned or divine!!!

As you have raised a very interesting topic,I have to think hard and find.Just give me a little time!!
One can develop their Speaking power by following techniques.

To understand to speak Language properly, You have to communicate this aloud.
To master to talk Language with complete confidence, You have to think within Language.
The harder an individual communicate Language out loud, the more rapidly become familiar with to speak that on a conversational level.
You must never get it wrong when you are practicing voiced English.
000203F2_2012-02-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4943]}
Nothing Succeeds Like Success But Failures Are the Pillars of Success!
Yes Ceeem Sir You are right in the Same way that After every night a morning come. After every loss a success come.It is a Style of nature.Without Suffering no gain.
One day,I did not talk or play with my niece and was preparing lecture notes.She came and asked me,"Swetha Maasi,are you Mad?"I was startled with her question and replied "what?!".She asked me again,"No,are you mad?". I was scratching my head thinking should I say her a yes or no.She then understood that I did not understand and she asked again "Are you mad at me because you did not play with me?".I was laughing as soon as she completed this question because she substituted the word "Mad" to "Angry" :D :D

Swetha Shenoy
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Swetha, your niece is really 'jamane ke saath'! Because today's younger generation IS using the word Mad for angry!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: In another few days, she would be ridiculing you for your proper English! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Swetha, your niece is really 'jamane ke saath'! Because today's younger generation IS using the word Mad for angry!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: In another few days, she would be ridiculing you for your proper English! :woohoo:

I agree with the niece. An angry man loses capacity to think rationally and commits foolish act. anger begins with madness and ends with repentance. amger is a state of temporary madness.
36_11_23_2012-02-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5030]}
Once one of my teachers in the school flung a book at one of back-benchers before grinding out these words 'Pillar of Success'!!!
hahaha, imagine what would be my expression if i keep correcting my niece's english.....she would surely call me 'mad'

:) too much communication gap between generation gaps!

Swetha Shenoy
hahaha, imagine what would be my expression if i keep correcting my niece's english.....she would surely call me 'mad'

:) too much communication gap between generation gaps!

Thank God...she didn't call you like this in a public place :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.