The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If book is interested for me i read it fully.

If it is not interested i simply turn the pages and read the end.

I choose only interested books to read. So I read every bit of books!!

That makes sense, however, sometimes you start reading books recommended by others and after a few pages ,find that it is not really to your taste,,,then , in such cases I too read the end and finish with it :P :laugh:

Ditto for me too! Even though the book may be very boring, I just have to know at least the end so I read the end before giving it up! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When I wasyounger, in school , we used to read a lot of Enid Blyton's books and Nancy drew mysteries and those days, it was the done thing to read the end before reading the book LOL...I don't know why we did it? , probably someone else did and so everybody did the same thing , like it happens with most children at that age when they come under peer pressure :dry:

But i have never done it...
am patient enough to wait till its end :cheer: :cheer:

I never read Enid Blyton and Nancy drew's books. These books are for which age group?

Those two and Hardy Boys are meant fro teenagers, but I read them even now if I can get them! Especially Enid Blyton's Famous Five series!! :laugh:

When I wasyounger, in school , we used to read a lot of Enid Blyton's books and Nancy drew mysteries and those days, it was the done thing to read the end before reading the book LOL...I don't know why we did it? , probably someone else did and so everybody did the same thing , like it happens with most children at that age when they come under peer pressure :dry:

I never read Enid Blyton and Nancy drew's books. These books are for which age group?

We srated reading in primary school and went on reading them until we were in high school after which I started on Mills and Boon and James Hadley Chase books.. :)

My favorites in college were the same: :laugh: Mills and Boon, James Hadley Chase and Perry Mason books! I read them now too occasionally!

Also, during those reading Linda Goodman's Star Signs and Moon Signs were quite a rage and I must have read those books at least 5 times! :laugh:

I think if I will read the end of the story first then I can't understand what actually the story is.So better read from the beginning of the story because it helps us to understand the story.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I always read a book from the beginning.It give me a excitement till the end............

We srated reading in primary school and went on reading them until we were in high school after which I started on Mills and Boon and James Hadley Chase books.. :)

My favorites in college were the same: :laugh: Mills and Boon, James Hadley Chase and Perry Mason books! I read them now too occasionally!

Also, during those reading Linda Goodman's Star Signs and Moon Signs were quite a rage and I must have read those books at least 5 times! :laugh:

Same here Kalyani, I still read Enid Blyton's that my children have finished with and get teased by them lol :cheer: Although I no longer read M&B, I still read Perry Masons and James Hadley Chase ! Just the other day I picked up Coffin from Hong Kong and No orchids for Miss Blandish, two of my favorite Chase books!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Same here Kalyani, I still read Enid Blyton's that my children have finished with and get teased by them lol :cheer: Although I no longer read M&B, I still read Perry Masons and James Hadley Chase ! Just the other day I picked up Coffin from Hong Kong and No orchids for Miss Blandish, two of my favorite Chase books!

:laugh: :laugh: That's really nice to know that someone else too likes to read those children's books!! Coffin from Hongkong was my favorite although I haven't read Perry Mason in a long time. I must find some books now, I just got an appetite for them!

I also enjoy reading James Hadely Chase and perry Mason series for light reading. By the way, there is a sequel of No Orchids for Miss Blandish. It is called' Flesh of orchids' I have read it last year.

I also enjoy reading James Hadely Chase and perry Mason series for light reading. By the way, there is a sequel of No Orchids for Miss Blandish. It is called' Flesh of orchids' I have read it last year.

Yes Jabeen , I have read both , both are very interesting and very touching books . Another one that I really liked was 'One bright summer morning !..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, have read that one too! That was nice too!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.