Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have told about a hospital in Kodungallur, which was started almost 10-13 years back. This year, they completed 25,000 test tube babies. It's really nice to hear such a pleasant news. 2 years before, a couple came from Gorakhpur, UP for treatment, who stayed just near to my residence who were married 10 years before. They got twins, a boy and a girl. I often feel, most lucky couples are those who get both girl and boy as kids.
Treatment rate may exceed 7-8 or 12 lakhs. Huge amount. But last year they launched Money back policy for helping couples who can't afford this huge amount.

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:
Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

And what is the problem if unmarried girls want to have babies through test tube procedures. I see no harm in it. :unsure:

Does our laws permit it??? Can anyone clear my doubt?
Even adapting kids have to undergo a lot of procedures.

I don't think the Indian Government allows unmarried girls to have babies through test tube technique. Its still not acceptable by law in our Nation.

I wonder why they do not allow it for unmarried women?? when an unmarried women can adopt babies legally, why can't she give birth to test tube babies.??
Sasikanth wrote:
Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

And what is the problem if unmarried girls want to have babies through test tube procedures. I see no harm in it. :unsure:

I don't think the Indian Government allows unmarried girls to have babies through test tube technique. Its still not acceptable by law in our Nation.

I wonder why they do not allow it for unmarried women?? when an unmarried women can adopt babies legally, why can't she give birth to test tube babies.??

Problem is there Jabeen, in the society we are living......
Just think about that kid who can't fill father's column while filling application forms. If a lady is ready to give birth to a child, why can't she marry???

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:

Problem is there Jabeen, in the society we are living......
Just think about that kid who can't fill father's column while filling application forms. If a lady is ready to give birth to a child, why can't she marry???

That is the point and moreover someone has to father her child then why not the legal way of marriage. :dry:

Live in the present :)
But test tube baby is not the own baby. I mean to say, if husband and wife are not able give birth to a baby then in the procedure of the test tube, some others sperm will be used. So the baby is not born through them, it is of some other person. so I have seen many cases people didnt prefer testutbe process. They are ready to be without child but they dont what child with others people sperm.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Adoption is better comparing to test tube baby (using other person sperm). Cost of test tube baby treatment is so... high.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
But test tube baby is not the own baby. I mean to say, if husband and wife are not able give birth to a baby then in the procedure of the test tube, some others sperm will be used. So the baby is not born through them, it is of some other person. so I have seen many cases people didnt prefer testutbe process. They are ready to be without child but they dont what child with others people sperm.

Sarala, actually in a test tube, only in extremely rare cases, sperms belonging to other people are used. For developing test tube babies, the sperm of the father is used, only when there is a problem in sperm production of the father, then sperm donors are sought after! So saying the baby is not born from original father's sperm is wrong information.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sasikanth wrote:

I don't think there are any legal complications involved if an unmarried girl wants to have a baby through artificial insemination procedure. Wanting to become a mother is a basic human right irrespective of whether she is married or not. It is an individual choice.

Sarala, actually in a test tube, only in extremely rare cases, sperms belonging to other people are used. For developing test tube babies, the sperm of the father is used, only when there is a problem in sperm production of the father, then sperm donors are sought after! So saying the baby is not born from original father's sperm is wrong information.

yes
Even if it's done so, only after seeking the couples' permission.

Meera sandhu

yes
Even if it's done so, only after seeking the couples' permission.

Of course yes, that goes without saying!! Insemination from unknown sperms without consent is illegal!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.