Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The greatest road-block to any efforts on the part of the government is the sense of security that a government job entails. You look at any institution which enjoys state patronage and see the state of affairs - all are the same! Insensitivity, arrogance and indolence are the common attributes which dominate the characters of all officials.

Above all lack of accountability and "Who cares " attitude.

So what we actually need is a iron fist to improve things...unless there is someone constantly monitoring nothing seems to work anywhere in India,people simply lack professionalism and discipline in work places..

we need a whip lasher. We don't deserve soft talk. We need bashings
Robert, I dont know about china and all. Just see the English medium privates school children are very qualitative. but the government school no teacher, no proper education.

You can say private school. But I cant accept English medium is good. Regardless of the medium of instruction, Well equipped teachers and infra structures are needed for obtaining quality education.

Also we need a revised well formed syllabus for the students. Also we need to improve the hospitality in government schools.

We need real wise people at the helm of the affairs. Not these lot who buy their seats and degrees from the bazaars .
Robert, I dont know about china and all. Just see the English medium privates school children are very qualitative. but the government school no teacher, no proper education.

You can say private school. But I cant accept English medium is good. Regardless of the medium of instruction, Well equipped teachers and infra structures are needed for obtaining quality education.

English medium schools are dens of corruption. Children bear the cost a teacher's birth day
If the quality of govt. schools have become better then the children have to not loose their life after eating those dirty food served in the schools.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If the quality of govt. schools have become better then the children have to not loose their life after eating those dirty food served in the schools.

Government doesn't care about its schools. Private schools are doing its pure business. No service minded people running schools.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

English medium schools are dens of corruption. Children bear the cost a teacher's birth day

Well said Rambabu ji. Private or matriculation schools are now robbing us in the name of good education.

Well said Rambabu ji. Private or matriculation schools are now robbing us in the name of good education.

We can't expect quality education from most of the private schools. Since they find running educational institutions as a good and safe business.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Government doesn't care about its schools. Private schools are doing its pure business. No service minded people running schools.

I agree they have made it a business but still they are better than government schools in terms of facilities. :)
Union HRD minister Kapil Sibal said that "government is in no financial position to ensure high quality education to all the children in government schools" and he seek help from private schools.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cant-ensure-high-quality-education-to-all-government-school-children-kapil-sibal/248926-3.html
Union HRD minister Kapil Sibal said that "government is in no financial position to ensure high quality education to all the children in government schools" and he seek help from private schools.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cant-ensure-high-quality-education-to-all-government-school-children-kapil-sibal/248926-3.html

Yes it may be true but they should at least see the basic facilities like teachers should be punctual that won't need any extra money to spend. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.