Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Even front-row seats near the blackboard or a post as class monitor are up for sale." I think India is better than China in providing education as of now.

Please find the reference link for full article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/world/asia/in-china-schools-a-culture-of-bribery-spreads.html?src=un&feedurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjson8.nytimes.com%2Fpages%2Fworld%2Fasia%2Findex.jsonp

It is indeed quite shocking to read that...somehow one cannot associate bribe with a communist nation..I hope this is not western media gimmick,they have a way of running down China and other Asian countries even for trivial reasons...

Even most of us can't believe that bribe entered into a communist nation. May be your view can also be true ushaji.

I also feel that capitalistic system towards which China is now slowly leaning, has its own drawback, especially since it indirectly encourages greed and corruption .I feel that also could be a reason...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well Said Usha ji, Corruption is spreading rapidly across the world especially to countries like China (Communism). Everyone is greedy.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Once we accept corruption as the done thing there is no hope from what I see ....I see some government schools which have deteriorated steadily over the past few years due to negligence and want of funds instead of progressing like most private schools do

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Once we accept corruption as the done thing there is no hope from what I see ....I see some government schools which have deteriorated steadily over the past few years due to negligence and want of funds instead of progressing like most private schools do

Even private schools get bribe from the parents in the name of donation for their development. Corruption is flooded among us in different names.

Even private schools get bribe from the parents in the name of donation for their development. Corruption is flooded among us in different names.

If government school, it is bribe. Most of the private schools get these as donation or capitation fee. Education is the most profit yielding business,

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

If government school, it is bribe. Most of the private schools get these as donation or capitation fee. Education is the most profit yielding business,

Agreed , but the difference is that private schools are accountable and one can demand things when there is no performance or you dont get your moneys worth, which is not the case in government schools...If the government schools were well run, charging a nominal fees I am sure people would definitely send their children to those..

Before 20 or 25 years,education is not a business.It is changed into business by the Government allowing private sector in to education field.Thus,the face of education changed from service to business..
EDITED SINCE THE POST WAS COPIED FROM OTHER WEBSITE!

Thanks & Regards
Ranjan Kumar
jobs in banks
As long as there is a craze among the parents for private English medium schools and a low feeling towards the govt. schools, I feel the standards of these schools might not improve. Keeping aside the schools run by the central govt viz. Kendriya Vidyalays, the schools run by the state govt in most of the states are in pathetic condition and still there is a need for the improvement of the same be it the infra structure, providing the basic facilities, hygienic conditions, qualified / experienced faculty or many other such requirements. Unfortunately due to various reasons parents of even middle class / lower middle families as well are not showing interest in admitting their children in the govt schools. I feel that the govt schools run by various states govt. are yet to improve a lot and the govt needs to give priority to the education sector and try to make these govt schools at par with the private English medium schools so that the public would at least show some interest in joining their wards in these schools.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Ranjan Kumar
jobs in banks

Again you are copy/pasting , I have a feeling it is Kalyanis ...LOL...https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiastudychannel.com%2Fforum%2F102422-Do-you-think-quality-Government-schools-has-become-better-or-worsened.aspx&ei=QmnVUrPiCoe4rgeVwIG4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHNQ_Y7kTWQaoJMx781zjl1FZ5C2w&sig2=5XQKTcb4MeqKgF9fEhWJDQ&bvm=bv.59378465,d.bmk

As long as there is a craze among the parents for private English medium schools and a low feeling towards the govt. schools, I feel the standards of these schools might not improve. Keeping aside the schools run by the central govt viz. Kendriya Vidyalays, the schools run by the state govt in most of the states are in pathetic condition and still there is a need for the improvement of the same be it the infra structure, providing the basic facilities, hygienic conditions, qualified / experienced faculty or many other such requirements. Unfortunately due to various reasons parents of even middle class / lower middle families as well are not showing interest in admitting their children in the govt schools. I feel that the govt schools run by various states govt. are yet to improve a lot and the govt needs to give priority to the education sector and try to make these govt schools at par with the private English medium schools so that the public would at least show some interest in joining their wards in these schools.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Ranjan Kumar
jobs in banks

Again you are copy/pasting , I have a feeling it is Kalyanis ...LOL...https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiastudychannel.com%2Fforum%2F102422-Do-you-think-quality-Government-schools-has-become-better-or-worsened.aspx&ei=QmnVUrPiCoe4rgeVwIG4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHNQ_Y7kTWQaoJMx781zjl1FZ5C2w&sig2=5XQKTcb4MeqKgF9fEhWJDQ&bvm=bv.59378465,d.bmk

Not mine Usha, but it is a copied post nonetheless and not appreciated or encouraged! Thanks for checking it out!

@Ranjan, if you want to participate in forums here, you are welcome to do so but only at your own expense and not others' , copy pasting from other sources is considered spamming and will get you banned if you persist in such undesirable activities!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.