The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think karam points are important to us but there must be some way by which we can applause a member for a good answer or an intellectual post.

There are several ways to do so including increasing karma points and clicking Thank You button below the actual post!

Why there is issue every time regarding karma as it wont give you any use. This is raising and raising every time.

Exactly! That is why I have even reported the thread but no one has locked it so far!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't think karam points are important to us but there must be some way by which we can applause a member for a good answer or an intellectual post.

There are several ways to do so including increasing karma points and clicking Thank You button below the actual post!

Why there is issue every time regarding karma as it wont give you any use. This is raising and raising every time.

Exactly! That is why I have even reported the thread but no one has locked it so far!!!

As this is making many issues between people. This is better to lock this thread.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When I reported this thread, I did not know that I would be locking it one day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.