The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is not fair not considering them in earnings or we should consider them seriously?. :woohoo:

@ Sandya - One simple quetion do you take your karmas so seriously?. :blink:

We should take them seriously, in fact I am taking them seriously but no one is giving them seriously. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't take them seriously either, but now probably I should start taking it seriously! :lol:

Yep when the count goes up we take them seriously but while it comes down we take it more seriously. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have a question here, do you come to know who gives you a karma ? If so how ? I dont see it on my profile page ...If not, also do people tell each other before giving karma :dry:

i don't think any one but admin knows it so, why take them seriously which has nothing to do with our performance or earnings anyways.

So, my guess is right, that members tell each other before giving karma, since some members claim to know who gave them karma(s) for what and when ...I wonder what is the relevance of such Karmas?

Isn't it same every where? This is a in between your friends and people you are close with. I have seen them come and go so why to worry or discuss, which has big value but no value. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is not fair not considering them in earnings or we should consider them seriously?. :woohoo:

We should take them seriously, in fact I am taking them seriously but no one is giving them seriously. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't take them seriously either, but now probably I should start taking it seriously! :lol:

Yep when the count goes up we take them seriously but while it comes down we take it more seriously. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have a question here, do you come to know who gives you a karma ? If so how ? I dont see it on my profile page ...If not, also do people tell each other before giving karma :dry:

i don't think any one but admin knows it so, why take them seriously which has nothing to do with our performance or earnings anyways.

Even admin can't find it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
How many days we took to find the karma reducer of Kalyani!! Only we 3 know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Reducer come and go within a fraction of seconds, that's why :S :S

If you feel someone reduces your karma continuously, you can inform it to admin. After that, he will take care of it. :evil:

So, karma reducers .......for your attention!!!! Take care ;)

Meera sandhu

So, my guess is right, that members tell each other before giving karma, since some members claim to know who gave them karma(s) for what and when ...I wonder what is the relevance of such Karmas?

We can know it if one or two persons are only online at that time......so, we can make assumptions. If persons are more, we can never find them, except if we ask.

Meera sandhu

Isn't it same every where? This is a in between your friends and people you are close with. I have seen them come and go so why to worry or discuss, which has big value but no value. ;)

Yes what you say is right :) , hope Maverick scraps karma which is a scam anyway :laugh: lol....and instead get something which is more accountable ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How many days we took to find the karma reducer of Kalyani!! Only we 3 know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you feel someone reduces your karma continuously, you can inform it to admin. After that, he will take care of it. :evil:

And what about Karma increasing guys? Did you three try to find out that too?? I wonder who they were who came and went without we knowing about them. They cannot be non-members as they are not allowed to do that. However, this is my last post here as I am not interested in this discussion any more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

And what about Karma increasing guys? Did you three try to find out that too?? I wonder who they were who came and went without we knowing about them. They cannot be non-members as they are not allowed to do that. However, this is my last post here as I am not interested in this discussion any more.

If intention of a member is just to increase/decrease Karma of a particular person, he can come and go, just in a fraction of seconds :laugh: :laugh:
am also stopping here :side:
I am seeing karma as a symbol of appreciation which can be used for good results. I never believe/interested in reducing any person's karma. I have told several times before also. But I often give karmas for nice answers and also good participation, particularly new users, to encourage them. I never tell them. It's my secret :)

Meera sandhu
But I have a question for Sandhya - How do you know it when Gulshanji gives you a +ve Karma?. :blink:
But I have a question for Sandhya - How do you know it when Gulshanji gives you a +ve Karma?. :blink:

Let it be a secret ;)
Even Gulshanji doesn't know it :)

Meera sandhu

Let it be a secret ;)

It had been the secret if you have not mentioned Gulshan ji's name above in the response but now its no more a secret. :woohoo:

Let it be a secret ;)

It had been the secret if you have not mentioned Gulshan ji's name above in the response but now its no more a secret. :woohoo:

I have revealed Gulshanji's name so that you will start improving your posts to get Karma from Gulshanji. :)
But I won't tell you how I knew it. Keep posting nice answers to get appreciation from senior members here, even our administrator :whistle:

Am sure, he has given you also ...though you didn't notice. Am sure :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.