The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He he.. Then think about it, we will be millionaire if you will make it.. he he

Yes he will be as there will be lots of customers to buy this machine. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now my plans changed, I am trying to make Alladin Ka Lamp. That will solve all my problems.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He he.. Then think about it, we will be millionaire if you will make it.. he he

Yes he will be as there will be lots of customers to buy this machine. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now my plans changed, I am trying to make Alladin Ka Lamp. That will solve all my problems.

Why only for Aladdin you are making lamp you can make it for others also you will earn better. :laugh: :laugh:
to invent new thing is great achievement.i would like to invent new dishes which should be delicious, yummy and healthy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
HI sandhya I wish to invent time machine for knowing my future.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
HI sandhya I wish to invent time machine for knowing my future.

If you invent Time machine it will be helpful for me as i am searching something like that. :laugh: :cheer:

Vinu
If possible I will invent a machine which will measure he corruption level of any.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love to invent a robo which can hipnotyze any one or convience others easily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I love to invent a robo which can hipnotyze any one or convience others easily

I have seen one cinema ,i can not remember the name now. There hero gets a power to statue any one and applied on him standing infront of an mirror.
Sarala if you invent such, don't do like this.

oh, nono, not at all.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can you remember that film. This part was by Madhaban and the total film was with ten facts.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.