The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The drink which went inside of the men makes them like that. If a women have a drink she also turn to animal

ha ha ha :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
The drink which went inside of the men makes them like that. If a women have a drink she also turn to animal

You are right, absolutely right. Why man only. I can see so many girls drinking these days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are right, absolutely right. Why man only. I can see so many girls drinking these days.

In Bangalore, ladies only liquor shops are there. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

In all big cities you can see them drinking in bars openly. saturday and Sundays are really big for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In all big cities you can see them drinking in bars openly. saturday and Sundays are really big for them.

Suny i drink but i have never gone to the bar in-spite of living in Delhi. :laugh:

I heard from my friends that in banglore there are lot of pubs available and in all pubs both men and women both drinks together. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu

I heard from my friends that in Bangalore there are lot of pubs available and in all pubs both men and women both drinks together. :laugh: :laugh:

I never saw a lady having a drink :laugh: .May be i should see at least once what they do when they are over drunk..hehehe... :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

?

This is a matter of compatibility. If wife also drinks or cooperates, there will be no issue. Often there is quarrel on this issue. My cousin has now stopped drinking on medical advice. But even before this, his wife controlled him by allowing restricted quantity and no more at home only. Hence, no quarrel. Also, some time back, a woman attempted managing her drinking husband by corporal punishment. she would beat him with a stick whenever he drank. One day, he complained to local police station about this. He complained that his wife would beat him even for occasional drink. They were reconciled by police. The wife was advised to be a bit liberal and use her cane sparingly.

:laugh: :laugh: :silly: :blink: :blush:
But some cases are rare....
I have seen in many poor families, husbands beat wives in the evenings after coming home drinking. Why so?

Mayavati, ex U.P. C.M. made best efforts to see that there are no liqueur shops near Dalit localities. The women in many of such localities fought strong campaign for shifting these shops. They even used sticks to beat the liqueur shop staff and destroyed stocks. The instances of wife beating are more in very poor families. This is more so because women resist drinking by their husbands. The liqueur consumed by these persons is mostly country or desi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We often came across this topic. Not only man but also woman or any animal can loose the control of mind after drinking. Drinking alchohol to certain extent is okay but becoming drunkard, is unwise. People loose conciousness and starts doing he / she just feel like. This is side effect of alchoholic drinks.

If we give prominence to things like drinking, the consequences are bad. We do not discard anything but there should be proportion. More work less rest, more food less drink should be motto.

Secondly, we must work fast but consume slowly. Working fast will give us more money and respect. Eating and drinking slowly will enable you to enjoy longer the same thing. So, I prefer to take wine in a bar slowly so as to get enjoyment for longer time. Slow consumption is good for health and also money wise.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I started this thread, next day, I attended a birthday party of a well known family at present neighbourhood. They arranged an orchestra too.
Actually men had special drinks and while the show has reached the end phase, many men along with kids started dancing along with tunes. Actually it was a nice sight. But when orchestra stopped singing, some men changed their colour. They want some more songs, but that kids were not ready to sing as it was too late and they had sing for 2.5 hours, really tired.
But quarrel started. later many men joined them resulting in a small clash.

I have seen them only as descend gentlemen. But when this thing went inside the stomach, they forget everything, losing even good manners also.
That's why I posted this question

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.