The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya I will kill you. You are bringing me in this discussion even I dont drink.
11771.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I object to such men being called animals, its an insult to the poor animals! :angry:

Man is also an animal. He is social animal. All animals including men have same basic instincts. But social customs and law make all the difference. But wine washes away the artificial social covering from mind and man turns to his real self viz. animal. He turns not to any other animal specie but only is stripped of the artificial social and moral ethical rules. Thus he becomes true animal as he really is.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya I will kill you. You are bringing me in this discussion even I dont drink.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6874]}
I will make you like this...haha

Meera sandhu
Man is also called animal with two legs. Human animal is more clever than other animals.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Man is also called animal with two legs. Human animal is more clever than other animals.

But once he loses control after drinking he has four legs like animals. :laugh: :P :laugh:

But once he loses control after drinking he has four legs like animals. :laugh: :P :laugh:

Sorry....no legs....In our language we call..."Paamp" meaning...snake....
Yes, when he drinks excess, he can't walk and crawls to and fro like a snake :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes, when he drinks excess, he can't walk and crawls to and fro like a snake :evil: :evil: :evil:

hahaha.. :laugh: he crawls crawls and fell and then lye at a place and sleep there till the effect of alcohol becomes less. :laugh:

hahaha.. :laugh: he crawls crawls and fell and then lye at a place and sleep there till the effect of alcohol becomes less. :laugh:

Also, if he try to stand...how will it look like....A snake.......isn't it? :cheer: because his feet won't touch the ground or place it properly

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.