Even Bollywood stars and cricket stars are not far away from superstitious beliefs.
Sachin's wife will never go to see a match live. Rather, she would prefer to watch it at her living room itself. She believes, it gives him good scores. Sachin is not ready to play with a new bat. He always play with the broken one, with many bandages, since he believe ...it's lucky for him.
What about you? Do you have such beliefs and luck factors, that always help you? :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am superstitious but not that much that i won't cross aroad if black cat crosses my way. :)
animal-graphics-black-cat-787878.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Even Bollywood stars and cricket stars are not far away from superstitious beliefs.
Sachin's wife will never go to see a match live. Rather, she would prefer to watch it at her living room itself. She believes, it gives him good scores. Sachin is not ready to play with a new bat. He always play with the broken one, with many bandages, since he believe ...it's lucky for him.
What about you? Do you have such beliefs and luck factors, that always help you? :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

I have none!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7136]}
I am superstitious but not that much that i won't cross aroad if black cat crosses my way. :)

Really.....?
I have seen it only in films...ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7137]}
Kaali billi :P

I never wear black, if we are going out for some good purpose.
In our marriages too, bride and grooms accessories when taken, will never include any black items :P
crappy-geek-explosion_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Really.....?

In our marriages too, bride and grooms accessories when taken, will never include any black items :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7138]}
smiley-38.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Really.....?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7138]}

What happened?
Are you superstitious with mouse and key board?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7140]}

Meera sandhu
Superstition by very definition means 'blind faith'. I doubt whether anyone will admit that he has blind faith in anything.

I may share here an interesting faith. My father believed that the deaths occur in our family in the years ending with 0 or 5. Hence, if I survive 2015, I shall live at least till 2019. Next probable years for death of any family member are 2020, 2025, 2030---. I do not personally believe but historically, my father proved correct. He himself died in 2010. Earlier deaths were only in years like 1985, 1990, 2005.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Superstition by very definition means 'blind faith'. I doubt whether anyone will admit that he has blind faith in anything.

I may share here an interesting faith. My father believed that the deaths occur in our family in the years ending with 0 or 5. Hence, if I survive 2015, I shall live at least till 2019. Next probable years for death of any family member are 2020, 2025, 2030---. I do not personally believe but historically, my father proved correct. He himself died in 2010. Earlier deaths were only in years like 1985, 1990, 2005.

It won't be correct next time, sure :)

We do have belief that if someone die on Saturday(I think so, not sure), 2 more members in the family will die very soon.

Meera sandhu
I used to have some sort of superstitous before,but now i don't have it in my mind.

Want to make each day Accountable

We do have belief that if someone die on Saturday(I think so, not sure), 2 more members in the family will die very soon.

There is another point. The years cited by me are Christian calendar years. But the Indian calendar would differ. Certain events cannot make a rule. Many used to say the the alphabet 'R' is a must for anyone to become P.M. But Manmohan Singh has no 'R' in his name and yet he became P.M. twice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is another point. The years cited by me are Christian calendar years. But the Indian calendar would differ. Certain events cannot make a rule. Many used to say the the alphabet 'R' is a must for anyone to become P.M. But Manmohan Singh has no 'R' in his name and yet he became P.M. twice.

All calenders have some sort of relationship.
According to Malayalam calender, every year, Chingam 1st comes on August 17...never changes.....Vishu on April 14. I think, all calenders have 365 1/4 days
So, the relationship do exist

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.