The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Skin color impresses the people when they are looking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is only comparative statement, some white/fair colors are unbearable.

I would think that facial expressions and eyes of a person speaks more than words and also impresses far more than color. Once you converse with a person your whole perception changes , that's my feeling and you are not even bothered whether he/she is white,black,brown , yellow or even red... :huh:

I think people considering skin color as symbol of beauty have no inner eyes to see what real beauty is or they simply are suffering from inferiority complex.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the media and the society in general has a lot to do with what we think and feel about issues ! we get to see the ads only on how to become fair, now there are fairness creams even for men.As time goes by the craze for fair skin is only becoming more , at least in certain section of the society ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the media and the society in general has a lot to do with what we think and feel about issues ! we get to see the ads only on how to become fair, now there are fairness creams even for men.As time goes by the craze for fair skin is only becoming more , at least in certain section of the society ! :huh:

The advertisements only reflect the mindset of people. As people prefer fairness of skin, there are products and consequently advertisements. Even if people prefer white or fair color, it does not help playing with nature. If you are black, nothing can make you white. A white cannot become black. The various products can only bring some more fairness provided that you are not very dark skinned.

My mother used to say- a black crow cannot be white even if you use 100 KGs of soap.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The advertisements only reflect the mindset of people. As people prefer fairness of skin, there are products and consequently advertisements. Even if people prefer white or fair color, it does not help playing with nature. If you are black, nothing can make you white. A white cannot become black. The various products can only bring some more fairness provided that you are not very dark skinned.

My mother used to say- a black crow cannot be white even if you use 100 KGs of soap.

We have a proverb, "Kaakka kulichaal kokkaakumo"
Meaning.....If crow baths, will it turn Heron (white heron seen in paddy fields)?????
kokku.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I searched and find, Cattle Egret is the correct word for our 'Kokku' :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8528]}
Since backside of our presence residence is paddy fields, now filled with water, we can see 100's of 'Kokku' (black also, though a few) everyday.
When 100's of these birds fly in the evening towards the near rubber estate when sun sets, it looks really amazing as if seeing a film.

Meera sandhu

I have always believed in that, there is no sense feeling inferiority complex about color and complexion. That is God Given Gift where no one should interfere in his job. There is so much more to change which one develops as the time goes and needs to be changed, mere color wont help.

For the masses even actresses and celebrities become role models and when the actresses bleach themselves to look fairer it is only natural to presume that white is beautiful...
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/sridevi/skin-bleaching-bollywood

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, many actors are becoming more fair as years pass by.

We do have an actor 'Kalabhavan Mani' Villain of Gemini. When he came to industry, he resembled a 'firewall put into water'.
But now, his skin colour has very much reduced its darkness.

Actors spend major amount of their money for beauty treatments.

Meera sandhu

We do have an actor 'Kalabhavan Mani' Villain of Gemini. When he came to industry, he resembled a 'firewall put into water'.

Michael Jackson is the perfect example who gave preference to his skin color he never wanted to be looked black. :blink:

Michael Jackson is the perfect example who gave preference to his skin color he never wanted to be looked black. :blink:

I have seen Rekha, Shridevi, Hema Malini, Smitha Patil and many more in real life, they look so very different in real life than their reel life. Actually this is make up that makes all the difference. You can see all Tv artists look the same complexion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.