The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Color give smart look to the person and good feature without color also gives a smart look

Some persons also look attraction in their face even they look black.

You mean African beauty, :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl and declined just for her colour :evil: though the girl is well educated and doing a good job.What do you say about this? :blink:

So, here the skin color choice applies only to the female gender, not the men ! Men can be dark but they still prefer a fair skinned girl and of course a fair skinned man will probably be offended if anyone suggested a dark girl for him...We fought for nearly 50 years to throw the white skinned Britishers out of our country and now our entire lives revolve around the color" white "... :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

because they get attracted to that only
As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl and declined just for her colour :evil: though the girl is well educated and doing a good job.What do you say about this? :blink:

So, here the skin color choice applies only to the female gender, not the men ! Men can be dark but they still prefer a fair skinned girl and of course a fair skinned man will probably be offended if anyone suggested a dark girl for him...We fought for nearly 50 years to throw the white skinned Britishers out of our country and now our entire lives revolve around the color" white "... :dry: :huh:

Well said Usha! We are still slave of their color!! :angry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

Well said Usha! We are still slave of their color!! :angry:

The preference for white or fair skin did not begin with British rule. This was always there. However, there was no racial discrimination in such preference.

As regards color of men and girls, here is gender bias arising out of double standard. A woman has always been considered an item of consumption and a decoration item. Hence she should be beautiful. a man is master of household and he is the bread winner. so, his capacity to earn more and education count more than physical beauty. For centuries. women have been groomed as such. That is why women education was also neglected.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In case of arrange marriage, complexion, talent and education becomes very important. Many people prefer fair complexion woman. It is their mental setup and choice. Moreover, many people has notion that if after marriage, child has dark complexion then it creates problem during their marriage. Therefore man generally look for fair complexion woman.
Gulshanji has written very strong reason behind this. I duely agree with this. I have heard this from my parents also.
Gulshanji has written very strong reason behind this. I duely agree with this. I have heard this from my parents also.

Let me add something from Lord Krishna childhood. Krishna was black whereas his brother Bbalram was white. So many teased Krishna saying that he was no yashod's son but had been picked from street. In the movie, Satyam shivam sunderam, the song wording are 'Yashumati se poochhe nand lala- Radha kyon Gori Men Kyo Kala' (Nand's son asks Yashoda- Why i am lack and Radha white).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think present society is not so keen about skin colour as...as they now are more interested in money..

We are still slaves of whites by thinking. You see a tourist from a European country with white skin attracts a lot of attention. I can see people still feeling as if they were our bosses. I am surprised to see that even educated persons thinking this way where as more than 90% people in our country are average colored.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.