The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays it has been found that a girl with dark complexion is rejected during marriage as boys want their bride to be beautiful and fair no matter whatever their qualification is they just want beautiful girl.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think present society is not so keen about skin colour as...as they now are more interested in money..

I agree. many prefer working women and do not bother so much about their looks or color. But those who prefer a non working spouse insist on pretty and fair skinned woman.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
In case of arrange marriage, complexion, talent and education becomes very important. Many people prefer fair complexion woman. It is their mental setup and choice. Moreover, many people has notion that if after marriage, child has dark complexion then it creates problem during their marriage. Therefore man generally look for fair complexion woman.

Because when they go out with their wives, no one should say, she is ugly. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
New generation is love their skin very much.They want to look young and beautiful...They take all care to their shin.........
all age group now worrying about skin and its color. They are taking alot of care to keep it young

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

care can keep skin glowing and clean, it can't change the color so there is no use feeling good or bad about complexion. That is God's gift.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl and declined just for her colour :evil: though the girl is well educated and doing a good job.What do you say about this? :blink:

So, here the skin color choice applies only to the female gender, not the men ! Men can be dark but they still prefer a fair skinned girl and of course a fair skinned man will probably be offended if anyone suggested a dark girl for him...We fought for nearly 50 years to throw the white skinned Britishers out of our country and now our entire lives revolve around the color" white "... :dry: :huh:

We are still slaves of whites by thinking. You see a tourist from a European country with white skin attracts a lot of attention. I can see people still feeling as if they were our bosses. I am surprised to see that even educated persons thinking this way where as more than 90% people in our country are average colored.

Exactly ! I find it amusing because the Europeans and other caucasians prefer brown or dark skin and find that much more attractive whereas in India people go after white or fair skin...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In case of arrange marriage, complexion, talent and education becomes very important. Many people prefer fair complexion woman. It is their mental setup and choice. Moreover, many people has notion that if after marriage, child has dark complexion then it creates problem during their marriage. Therefore man generally look for fair complexion woman.

Because when they go out with their wives, no one should say, she is ugly. :evil: :evil:

You mean to say that a dark skinned person is ugly? and white skin is beautiful? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha try to edit the post. The meaning got changed as you have used sinned instead of skinned.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

usha try to edit the post. The meaning got changed as you have used sinned instead of skinned.

OK done ! thanks a lot for pointing out ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.