The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
In case only white was the preferred color I would not support Venus and Serena as my favorite players.

Then you must be in the area where white people is living so you even cannot touch the black people.

I cannot imagine any Indian living any where in India can even think so. This is not good on our parts to think that way. Color is gift of God.

But people don't understand it they should understand that its a God gift and being fair color or dark color is not a parameter to measure beauty. :blink:

Now tht is not my fault, I can only state as per my own feelings.

Yes we all live with our own feelings. But must adjust to nature.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

anjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
In case only white was the preferred color I would not support Venus and Serena as my favorite players.

Then you must be in the area where white people is living so you even cannot touch the black people.

I cannot imagine any Indian living any where in India can even think so. This is not good on our parts to think that way. Color is gift of God.

But people don't understand it they should understand that its a God gift and being fair color or dark color is not a parameter to measure beauty. :blink:

I appreciate your concern for human values and discrimination based on color. I am also against all discrimination. It is also true that skin color and facial beauty is natural and there is no personal merit or demerit in this. What matters is qualities of head and heart.

However, beauty is not something related to thoughts. What appears beautiful to you is beautiful. Facial beauty, voice and many other attributes are gifts of nature. But one definitely gets benefits of gifts and is at disadvantage for adverse qualities even though natural and no personal fault. For example Lata Mangeshkar has a very good voice, which is nature gift. So, she is a good singer. This goes to her credit that she selected good field appropriate to her natural talent. If she had selected acting, she would be a big failure.

We must evaluate ourselves and find beauty- in looks, color, voice, other attributes. It is possible to enhance the good qualities and make use of those. We must also recognize our natural ugliness and demerits and not fight against nature. To elucidate, if you feel that you will do well in music but your voice is not good, go for instrumental music. If your figure is not good and body not attractive, do not go for dancing but may do well as dance composer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:

I appreciate your concern for human values and discrimination based on color. I am also against all discrimination. It is also true that skin color and facial beauty is natural and there is no personal merit or demerit in this. What matters is qualities of head and heart.

However, beauty is not something related to thoughts. What appears beautiful to you is beautiful. Facial beauty, voice and many other attributes are gifts of nature. But one definitely gets benefits of gifts and is at disadvantage for adverse qualities even though natural and no personal fault. For example Lata Mangeshkar has a very good voice, which is nature gift. So, she is a good singer. This goes to her credit that she selected good field appropriate to her natural talent. If she had selected acting, she would be a big failure.

We must evaluate ourselves and find beauty- in looks, color, voice, other attributes. It is possible to enhance the good qualities and make use of those. We must also recognize our natural ugliness and demerits and not fight against nature. To elucidate, if you feel that you will do well in music but your voice is not good, go for instrumental music. If your figure is not good and body not attractive, do not go for dancing but may do well as dance composer.

But sir, do you think some of the most beautiful girls are African based and people are mad about their beauty. I can name a thousand right now. They are not only earning very good money but are leaders in their fields. I am talking about beauty and fashion world. For instance Shakira, Halle Barry there is a whole list and not to forget the top athletes of the world whom you would see after five days in LONDON.
I am myself a Punjabi and belong to a comparatively fair colored area according to Indian standards but I appreciate natural beauty and talent rather than skin color. For me beauty is not skin deep, thanks. Just have a look
http://www.womentribe.com/entertainment/top-10-black-beauties.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:

But sir, do you think some of the most beautiful girls are African based and people are mad about their beauty. I can name a thousand right now. They are not only earning very good money but are leaders in their fields. I am talking about beauty and fashion world. For instance Shakira, Halle Barry there is a whole list and not to forget the top athletes of the world whom you would see after five days in LONDON.
I am myself a Punjabi and belong to a comparatively fair colored area according to Indian standards but I appreciate natural beauty and talent rather than skin color. For me beauty is not skin deep, thanks. Just have a look

Beauty does not consist of color only. There are other physical features like body curves, way of movement etc. But white color is generally considered as more beautiful. There is also difference between beauty on screen and that in real world. The celebrities on screen are aided by many beauty and fashion experts who ensure that the actress/ model looks pretty on screen.

Incidentally, I also liked many black girls. If a girl appears beautiful, she is beautiful. Her facial and other body curves, voice, manners all go to make or unmake a beauty. I may repeat that white color is generally more beautiful but this is not the only aspect of beauty. Overall beauty includes many things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:

Beauty does not consist of color only. There are other physical features like body curves, way of movement etc. But white color is generally considered as more beautiful. There is also difference between beauty on screen and that in real world. The celebrities on screen are aided by many beauty and fashion experts who ensure that the actress/ model looks pretty on screen.

Incidentally, I also liked many black girls. If a girl appears beautiful, she is beautiful. Her facial and other body curves, voice, manners all go to make or unmake a beauty. I may repeat that white color is generally more beautiful

but this is not the only aspect of beauty. Overall beauty includes many

things.

True, BTW I happened to be in different parts of the country(and here I am limiting my travels to our own country for the time being) and happened to come across top actress of our film industries from Bollywood, Tollywood, Collywood or whatever wood we have, I was surprised to see the top heroins of our films who look so gleaming and fair colored were not as they are shown. They were too below an average Indian. But that's right they are made-over so heavily to look the way they look. I have nothing against that. As far jobs etc are concerned, overall personality has nothing to do with skin color but total talent. This I can say as an ex marketing head- who never selected any one based on his color of skin.

Natural beauty depends not only skin.Natural beauty is beauty but artificial is not permanent.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Color give smart look to the person and good feature without color also gives a smart look

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't think there is any thing without color in this world. The topic is dark or fair, both are equally good depending on overall look.

The skin color of Hemamalini is not white but is she not looked nice?
Skin color is not everything,structure and personality also needed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Color give smart look to the person and good feature without color also gives a smart look

Some persons also look attraction in their face even they look black.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.