The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In case of arrange marriage, complexion, talent and education becomes very important. Many people prefer fair complexion woman. It is their mental setup and choice. Moreover, many people has notion that if after marriage, child has dark complexion then it creates problem during their marriage. Therefore man generally look for fair complexion woman.

Because when they go out with their wives, no one should say, she is ugly. :evil: :evil:

You mean to say that a dark skinned person is ugly? and white skin is beautiful? :dry:

No, not at all.....
I am saying, every man want others to say, his wife is fair and beautiful. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes, Most of the men want to marry a women who is beautiful and fair

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I saw many girls even boys wear a white protector on their hand to escape from sun rays...........

I am surprised to note that most of the men are willing to merry women who are beautiful and fair. How is that all other women are also married who are not fair and beautiful? How many women are unmarried due to skin color?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am surprised to note that most of the men are willing to merry women who are beautiful and fair. How is that all other women are also married who are not fair and beautiful? How many women are unmarried due to skin color?

The new generation should not think about the color. I think its her Culture and how she behaves should be mattered.

Want to make each day Accountable

The new generation should not think about the color. I think its her Culture and how she behaves should be mattered.

That is really good to hear, because that's how it should be. Complexion is genetic and one should not give it undue importance,, what matters is the compatibility between two people..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is really good to hear, because that's how it should be. Complexion is genetic and one should not give it undue importance,, what matters is the compatibility between two people..

Besides there is beauty of its own of each color and complexion. You cannot say women from African countries are not beautiful. That way they may find white or fair ugly because in some African countries darker is beautiful.

Besides there is beauty of its own of each color and complexion. You cannot say women from African countries are not beautiful. That way they may found white or fair ugly because in some African countries darker is beautiful.

nowadays this generation is not looking for skin colour. They are giving preference to how they behaves and background. :)

Vinu
Actually our country is suffering due to all this discrimination. We are slaves of cast, color, creed, regions and states.

Actually our country is suffering due to all this discrimination. We are slaves of cast, color, creed, regions and states.

Very true sunil, we have so many issues in our society and it is becoming deep rooted instead of getting diluted with time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.