Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, many people have high craze for her. She can be called as 'Sai Baba of South' and no doubt, she is the most powerful person here.

There is a channel named 'Amrita'. It's an entertainment channel, but it includes her thoughts, helps to poor etc....also.

One day I heard her speech. She tells a lot of good things.
I was surprised that time, when I saw her disciples worshiping her as goddess once in every hour :unsure: :unsure:
They offered her flowers and also 'Aarthi'.

May i not believe her divine powers, but I appreciate her for her helping hand. Sure. :)

When I was working at TVM years before, a co-worker told me an incident.
She was not a believer of Amrita before and one day, she told some bad things about her. That night, she saw her standing next to her bed while sleeping. Though it was a dream, it appeared real to her and after that she became a great follower of Amritar, even put her photo in pooja room.

Meera sandhu
Saint means people left all the comfort and spent a life alone.With out any relative.they need to sacrifice all thing behind and move further as alone..........
Those are the real saint who give away things to others and don't think of his comforts but just think for the welfare of others. :blink:

There are people who are real saints also, just because majority of them selfish, they are also considered in their class. But there are good and selfless people also there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are innumerable varieties of saints. some appear very bizarre. Let me introduce to Maa Anandmai, better known as hugging saint.

For a change, 'kissing saint' could be a new variety. This can be an innovative way to sainthood by our Bodunan aspiring saint-in-waiting.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/india-s-hugging-saint-slideshow/

Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You will be surprised to know she is the most influential person of Kerala.....even more than politicians.......no doubt.

Malayali Hindus is going to beat me if I say, I am not a believer Of Amma. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I don't know what Sasi kala, Deepa etc.....(Malayali members) will say as in a great percentage of Hindu's Homes of kerala, her photo is kept in the pooja room and worship her daily.
I have commented in one of Sanjeev's articles seeing her picture.

I have seen her 2 times while I was at Kodungallur...place where she became a saint. She comes there for her temple festival every year(Of her Matt). You will be surprised to know she will be accomponied by more than 1000 foreigners in white/ soil colour dress of Swamis. All are young and very beautiful too..... For 3-5 days, they will be wandering from their residence to the temple and as they pass whole time in front of my gate, I used to watch their beauty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you want her hugging, you have to take free token and wait for hours. My neighbour says, since she is considered as divine, we should cover even our hair before seeing her and her disciples will clean our face just before seeing her. When she hugs...(jaadu ki jappi :P ), she says something in his/her ears.
One of my friends told me......"She says what is in our mind....i.e. Solution to our problem deep inside our heart" :unsure: :unsure:
Actually, I also want to get one jaadu ki jappi as I want to know if my friend is telling truth. :woohoo:

Though I won't believe sadus, I appreciate her for her helps to poor people. She even builds homes for poor people. She may be right or wrong, but I like her activities and her helping mentality even if she earns a lot through her colleges and charity funds, even from foreign countries. There are many hospitals in South Kerala under her name......also many medical colleges, schools and Engineering colleges.
To get an MD seat in her Medical college, it was 1 crore donation before 2 years. Kodungallur Muslims are very rich people.....having 1000 crore and 2000 crore assets and it's not a difficult task for them to pay this donation. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When one day my husband complaint about it to me saying difficulties of his customer to get a seat for his boy, I replied, "Even if she asks huge donation, it's from rich people, not from poor. Isn't it? For charity purposes they are not going to give money. If such donations are going to help at least a few poor people, it's really nice. Isn't it?"
He couldn't reply.

Thank you for such comprehensive details about Ma Anandmai. I agree that such divine figures also work for social progress and for the poor. They are better respected and regarded for their materialist support to the poor and not for spiritual sermons.

Oh it looks as if she has become saint for making money.People becomes anything to make money. :evil:
Those are the real saint who give away things to others and don't think of his comforts but just think for the welfare of others. :blink:

There are people who are real saints also, just because majority of them selfish, they are also considered in their class. But there are good and selfless people also there.

Yes there are many saint that said i am not belonging to this world.Recently there was many saint that has a crores of money found from there houses............Only they show this that they are saint......

Yes there are many saint that said i am not belonging to this world.Recently there was many saint that has a crores of money found from there houses............Only they show this that they are saint......

Actually we people are fool as we don't able to understand their reality and donate money to them. :evil:

Actually we people are fool as we don't able to understand their reality and donate money to them. :evil:

Actually educated people cannot Commit such type of mistake in their life.They are uneducated people...............

Actually educated people cannot Commit such type of mistake in their life.They are uneducated people...............

I agree most of them are illiterate people but there are people who are educated and do so. :blink:

I agree most of them are illiterate people but there are people who are educated and do so. :blink:

I wonder that how literate can do such type of mistake.......The number of such people is very less..........
There are all sort of people even the educated people believe on such thing is a cause to think what they learned from education. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.