Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are all sort of people even the educated people believe on such thing is a cause to think what they learned from education. :)

Yes they might have not concentrated on their studies at school day........... :kiss: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
There are all sort of people even the educated people believe on such thing is a cause to think what they learned from education. :)

Yes they might have not concentrated on their studies at school day........... :kiss: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can't say it but there should be a difference in educated and uneducated people. :blink:
Educated fake babas are more dangerous because they know more tricks than uneducated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those are the real saint who give away things to others and don't think of his comforts but just think for the welfare of others. :blink:

There are people who are real saints also, just because majority of them selfish, they are also considered in their class. But there are good and selfless people also there.

Yes there are many saint that said i am not belonging to this world.Recently there was many saint that has a crores of money found from there houses............Only they show this that they are saint......

Actually we people are fool as we don't able to understand their reality and donate money to them. :evil:

Actually educated people cannot Commit such type of mistake in their life.They are uneducated people...............

I agree most of them are illiterate people but there are people who are educated and do so. :blink:

I wonder that how literate can do such type of mistake.......The number of such people is very less..........

What does 'educated' mean. If you just read history, politics, literature, you are considered educated but your way of thinking does not change. Only an individual educated in Science or Logic nay change to scientific outlook. However, even many engineers and doctors are superstitious and behave as uneducated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Those are the real saint who give away things to others and don't think of his comforts but just think for the welfare of others. :blink:

There are people who are real saints also, just because majority of them selfish, they are also considered in their class. But there are good and selfless people also there.

Yes there are many saint that said i am not belonging to this world.Recently there was many saint that has a crores of money found from there houses............Only they show this that they are saint......

Actually we people are fool as we don't able to understand their reality and donate money to them. :evil:

Actually educated people cannot Commit such type of mistake in their life.They are uneducated people...............

I agree most of them are illiterate people but there are people who are educated and do so. :blink:

I wonder that how literate can do such type of mistake.......The number of such people is very less..........

What does 'educated' mean. If you just read history, politics, literature, you are considered educated but your way of thinking does not change. Only an individual educated in Science or Logic nay change to scientific outlook. However, even many engineers and doctors are superstitious and behave as uneducated.

It is believed that educated people are not superstitious. People of village who have never gone to school are more superstitious. :blink:

It is believed that educated people are not superstitious. People of village who have never gone to school are more superstitious. :blink:

Just go to tantriks and astrologers and find out their clients. It is likely that there will not be doctors and engineers in large numbers. But advocates, clerks, police and army people will be there. Those not studied in Science are really only literate and not educated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Educated/ literate means.....a person knows at least to read and write and understand the difference between good and bad.

But very often, we can find well educated people behaving very bad while illiterate tribals, teaching their kids ...how to well behave with others and treat their guests....

i.e. For good manner, it's not at all necessary that he is educated.

Meera sandhu
Educated/ literate means.....a person knows at least to read and write and understand the difference between good and bad.

But very often, we can find well educated people behaving very bad while illiterate tribals, teaching their kids ...how to well behave with others and treat their guests....

That"s true educated people also sometimes behave like illiterate people but there are less chances as they know what is wrong and what is right. :blink:

That"s true educated people also sometimes behave like illiterate people but there are less chances as they know what is wrong and what is right. :blink:

Can we, well-educated people say 100% that we know what's right and wrong??????
Never yaar...
We do things that we feel right.......it may be wrong too..... :S :S
If so, our world would have been filled with only good people :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick:

Meera sandhu

Can we, well-educated people say 100% that we know what's right and wrong??????
Never yaar...
We do things that we feel right.......it may be wrong too..... :S :S
If so, our world would have been filled with only good people :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick:

will it be bad if this world get filled with good people? :ohmy: :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.