The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Swetha if you don't mind, I would like to join your chatting with Sandhyaji, Kalyaniji, Maverick, Gulshanji, Chinmoyji, and all the members of boddunan.com.
It will be ossom.

swetha and Devu,
we may gather around one banyan tree and chat. Then what's the need of Boddunan? ;)

Meera sandhu
Sure,Devyani, Why not! join us

I am open to membership near banyan tree..

heheh sandhyaa, the pet name Devu sounds so chic !

why not coconut tree :p

Swetha Shenoy

Coconut tree has no branches :woohoo: :woohoo:
That's why :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Am in too ! :lol: Banyan tree will be the best home for us due to the whole lot of branches. One branch for one member each. ;)

Live in the present :)

Am in too ! :lol: Banyan tree will be the best home for us due to the whole lot of branches. One branch for one member each. ;)

Yes, then tell stories like 'Vethal' hanging ourselves like bat :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
When the world will finished I will become ghost and I will not spend time for earning money I will discussed with my friends about how the people of the world would be.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ghost will have no tension.They can fly anywhere they want and just lived happily.

They will be tension free and need do no work. That is why their life will be dull and unhappy.

Don't worry sir...they will enjoy their time in gossiping..... gossiping can also cause a lot of tensions :cheer:

But what will they gossip about. They have no problem of rising prices, school going children, road accidents etc. Unless we become ghosts, we cannot understand their issues and topics.

No shortage of topics. :lol: One can be "Your best place of stay after you became ghosts".

actually ghosts need no space. even at a single point, millions of ghosts can exist. They can even pas through solids like walls. They may wonder why we fight for land and space.

sir, it's only our imagination that they don't need any transport. But if, ghosts' lives are miserable and if they live as gene of Aladdin's lamp, full of chains or some prison :huh: :huh: :blink: . Who knows!!!

Aladdin lamp 's gene is not same as ghost. Now we have enough discussion on possible ghost ytopics. Just begin a thread. One is suggested as - Human or ghost- which is better and why?

Sir, I would request you to start that humour topic adding your imagination as well :)

I shall take a month leave to visit Ghost Land and then come here with some experience. Then I shall begin a thread on ghosts.

what a humorous reply :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thank you.

Sir, hoping you would return before December 2012 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have visited Ghost Land. This is beyond language, barriers of space and time. You wil soon find this in article section.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ghost land?
No idea.......is it some wonderland similar to Alice's wonderland?

Meera sandhu
Ghost land?
No idea.......is it some wonderland similar to Alice's wonderland?

Please wait for publication of article. This is in articles section. I had promised to visit Ghost land. You had directed me to finish this task before December. But I have done earlier.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now bhoot is in boddunan. So no need to go anywhere . :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.