The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone seen the old movie Two Brothers? It is based on a pair of tiger cubs who get separated during their childhood and then later reunite as adults when they are brought in front of each other to fight. Beautiful movie!

I have heard about that film Kalyani, supposed to be very good though haven't seen it ? I have seen Born Free which was a very beautiful and touching film shot in Africa about a tiger cub brought up by the forest officer and his family..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Has anyone seen the old movie Two Brothers? It is based on a pair of tiger cubs who get separated during their childhood and then later reunite as adults when they are brought in front of each other to fight. Beautiful movie!

I have heard about that film Kalyani, supposed to be very good though haven't seen it ? I have seen Born Free which was a very beautiful and touching film shot in Africa about a tiger cub brought up by the forest officer and his family..

You should see it, they show it on the HBO quite often, you will love it! Born Free is too good, I virtually grew up reading the original book by Joy Adamson at least a hundred times and the movie is also so unforgettable. I just recently bought a new DVD of it and it has got an additional sequel for Born Free, its called Living Free and it looks good too, I only watched it for a few minutes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

when we goto zoo to see tiger, it feels that i also want to see you. So thats why some times it comes to our locality and makes a visit : D

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when we goto zoo to see tiger, it feels that i also want to see you. So thats why some times it comes to our locality and makes a visit : D

Yeah!! They go see the humans at the human Zoo! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, I mean they to see us in our houses.

I will run away for sure. if tiger visits to my home.

The tiger may find you. So better ride the tiger on his back. He will not be able to see you. I remember a song:

Young lady of Riga
rode a tiger

Like Lord Ayyappa has done..... :cheer:
How many of you know tiger is the vehicle of Sabarimala sri Ayyappa :P
He is also known as Pulivahanan....Puli means tiger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayyappan

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I know Tiger is the vehicle for Lord ayyappa.

Sandhya I know Tiger is the vehicle for Lord ayyappa.

have you ever gone to Sabarimala in your childhood?
Now it's not possible for you :blush:

Meera sandhu
yes, I do know. I never went there. My dad visited that temple also. But I like that temple and all that. I heard there is no good maintenance over that hill. I like to see the jyoti on makarasankranti day. but i heard that it is an artificial one. I really felt bad about this news.

yes, I do know. I never went there. My dad visited that temple also. But I like that temple and all that. I heard there is no good maintenance over that hill. I like to see the jyoti on makarasankranti day. but i heard that it is an artificial one. I really felt bad about this news.

yes, now it's almost proved that makarajyothi is an artificial one to keep beliefs of people. :( :(

I have gone there trice, Girls can't enter once she reaches 10 years old.
My father is a guruswamy. A person who has gone there 14 times is given the title and he has the power to do rituals, like filling coconut with ghee, before Ayyappas go to temple. Hoping you know those rituals.
when I was Kanni Ayyappan, (went there for the first time) at the age of 5, he planted a coconut plant at Sabarimala. It's done when one completes 14 visits.
But nowadays, he couldn't get enough time due to his tight business schedule.....I think it's almost 10-12 years since he has gone there. He is a great bhakth of Lord Ayyappa that our fireworks is also named Shri Ayyappa fireworks :) . For everything, he uses his name

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.