The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I know this but in different name in bengali. There is a cartoon movie also for kids.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I know this but in different name in bengali. There is a cartoon movie also for kids.

Shikari Shambu given a different name in Bengali? :angry:
Tell me, what's it :dry:

Meera sandhu
Manytimes Tigers comes out for food . We heard many incidents in sunderban as the local people go to forest for crab,honey or fishing. They wear a musk in back head and remains in group .Many times they fall infront of tiger and died again many fight with big cat and get wound.

Sunderbun is famous for tigers so tigers are more often seen there in villages and the villagers are prepared for facing the tiger any moment. Such incidents there are quite normal. :)
Sandhya, I have number of times heard that while going to Sabarimali, on the way the tiger will be. Is that true?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, I have number of times heard that while going to Sabarimali, on the way the tiger will be. Is that true?

I have not seen a real tiger except in Zoos but I have heard with people they see lot of tigers when they go to Almoda and other places in Uttrakhand. :)

yes, it's deep forests of Pathanamthitta.......
I have also heard so....
But once I feel, i saw a lion, though not quite sure, on the road :unsure: :unsure:
I don't know if those forests have lion too :silly:
I have seen a lot of monkeys when I have gone there in my childhood ;)

Meera sandhu

I have not seen a real tiger except in Zoos but I have heard with people they see lot of tigers when they go to Almoda and other places in Uttrakhand. :)

if you go to Thekkady and do a boat service, you can see lots of elephants and deers. I have heard about tigers/lions..though not sure.
It's same for Munnar too

Meera sandhu

if you go to Thekkady and do a boat service, you can see lots of elephants and deers. I have heard about tigers/lions..though not sure.
It's same for Munnar too

I have never seen them roaming in any wild life centuries may be they come out at night only for food. :)
climb up in the tree if I know to climb. or run away from the tiger. :silly: :silly: :silly:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
climb up in the tree if I know to climb. or run away from the tiger. :silly: :silly: :silly:

BTW tiger can climb up the tree and may catch you f find you there. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.