The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
SJ, if we hide under the bed it will definitely will catch us.

No it can't as it can't come under bed. :laugh:

@ sandhya fearing is the only option even for draculas. :laugh:

Friends if film actress Kajol can play with a crocodile, we can definately play with a tiger. ;)
Manytimes Tigers comes out for food . We heard many incidents in sunderban as the local people go to forest for crab,honey or fishing. They wear a musk in back head and remains in group .Many times they fall infront of tiger and died again many fight with big cat and get wound.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Friends if film actress Kajol can play with a crocodile, we can definately play with a tiger. ;)

In which film she played with crocodile?. :blink:

But she is film actress she can do any impossible thing in reel life so we cannot compare our self with her. :laugh:

But she is film actress she can do any impossible thing in reel life so we cannot compare our self with her. :laugh:

I think that was an advertisement of Kajol and we have seen in many films man are fighting with Tiger or villain is sitting with a big cat but those are film and the shot is prepared with super compose technique.

I think that was an advertisement of Kajol and we have seen in many films man are fighting with Tiger or villain is sitting with a big cat but those are film and the shot is prepared with super compose technique.

Yes in films they do all those things which we may not do in our real life.
:evil:
I think the obvious response of anyone would be to think how to save his/her life once he/she sees a tiger. :)
If tiger visits my house, I will show him my house and let him watch hindi movie with my family on Zee Cinema.

Why Zee cinema? Why not Bengali movie...actually Bengali tigers are most famous and it's sure they know your Bangla too :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Bengal tigers are very clever ,first it will finish the breakfast with Devyani and then see a movie.

Bengal tigers are very clever ,first it will finish the breakfast with Devyani and then see a movie.

I doubt if he will finish her as breakfast before seeing a movie :ohmy: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Friends, do you know Shikari shambu stories? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I doubt if he will finish her as breakfast before seeing a movie :ohmy: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

What is about that story ,let us hear.

What is about that story ,let us hear.

Are you joking :unsure: :unsure:
It's a comedy series of kids.
Shikari shambu is not a brave person and whenever he hears the name of tiger or leopard, he flees from the place. But at last, without his knowledge, (he reaches the place where it's hiding....)he captures or kill that wild beast and he will be appreciated by everyone. Incidents...so comedy...you will sit hours laughing....
So, everyone thinks he is a very brave person. But the truth is that he is a 'Darpok' :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.