The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends all Indian dogs are suffering from anemia. Forgive them and talk about crocodile. Tiger should attempt at crocodile.
Filling case against tiger, lol, I wonder how dogs and tigers will look in the court..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Simple.. Tiger will say to those dogs " Kutte, Main tera khun pi jaunga" :laugh: :laugh:

Every dog knows that this is only a false statement, the tiger only roars so but never killed any dog so far. But who knows, may be sunny Paaji decides otherwise this time. :laugh:

Then dogs might file a case against tiger and sunny,, to always strive for our blood.. :P :P

Yes.. That is true.. Even dogs can't see dance shows.. Dharam paji has banned and said "In kutto ke samne mat nachna".. :)
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
They would look alike. Who will be the judge and lawyers? They must learn their language first. The whole proceedings would take years, even for animals.
They would look alike. Who will be the judge and lawyers? They must learn their language first. The whole proceedings would take years, even for animals.

The judge will be fox only.. they are the most intelligent ones... and lets wait for the verdict..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I am sure tiger will drink blood of fox too if it goes against him.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Simple.. Tiger will say to those dogs " Kutte, Main tera khun pi jaunga" :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my God,
so many responses to this thread in a short time of my absence :ohmy: :ohmy:

It seems that tiger has directly entered forum from Thrissur :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
For the past one month, rumours are spread all over Thrissur town that a tiger is on parade :woohoo: :woohoo: . Some people even claimed that they have seen it, tail, body parts etc etc. But I think it's a vegetarian tiger eating only grass. No report of attacks...even a rabbit or hen. :laugh: :laugh: I even doubt, it's some man tiger who played Onam last month. Yesterday, our milk woman staying just opposite our home has spread news everywhere that she has seen it while she was milking the cow yesterday. :dry: :dry: :unsure: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Though no one has believed it saying some mysterious creature ;) ;) . Suppose if some tiger visits your home how will you respond? Do add some funny posts! Let's laugh for some time :P

On opening my door, the following conversation takes place:
I'm searching for Sandhya Rani, do you know her where abouts? --- TIGER
Why Mr. Tiger, what's your complaint?--
She is writing on all topics, Why she's not writing on Tigers? People are blaming us for entering the civil areas. Tell her, the real reason for our entry into civil areas is our habitats are plundered.
Ask her to write about this fact so that people will not blame us. Or else.......
The tiger roared and returned back
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
For the past one month, rumours are spread all over Thrissur town that a tiger is on parade :woohoo: :woohoo: . Some people even claimed that they have seen it, tail, body parts etc etc. But I think it's a vegetarian tiger eating only grass. No report of attacks...even a rabbit or hen. :laugh: :laugh: I even doubt, it's some man tiger who played Onam last month. Yesterday, our milk woman staying just opposite our home has spread news everywhere that she has seen it while she was milking the cow yesterday. :dry: :dry: :unsure: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Though no one has believed it saying some mysterious creature ;) ;) . Suppose if some tiger visits your home how will you respond? Do add some funny posts! Let's laugh for some time :P

She is writing on all topics, Why she's not writing on Tigers? People are blaming us for entering the civil areas. Tell her, the real reason for our entry into civil areas is our habitats are plundered.
Ask her to write about this fact so that people will not blame us. Or else.......

entammo :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

now i will be careful while opening the door next time... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

let me add something more....
I have mentioned about a Bengal tiger in another thread...
So, if that tiger is a tigress, she will be happy. She will leave me and start searching for Ceem tiger. Hyderabad is very near :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

entammo :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

now i will be careful while opening the door next time... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

So Sandhya, be on your guard. Don't say I didn't warn you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.