The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
so sandhya's story implied that Chinmoy ji was 15 when he joined boddunan and now since he is 19 yrs, he is abscounding......is it

But ceemji is still believing he is a baby of 2 years :cheer:

Let him come on line -the Bengal Tiger will kill you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
so sandhya's story implied that Chinmoy ji was 15 when he joined boddunan and now since he is 19 yrs, he is abscounding......is it

But ceemji is still believing he is a baby of 2 years :cheer:

Let him come on line -the Bengal Tiger will kill you.

Ya, if the bengal tiger will come face to face, at least we can see him how he looks!

then we will keep the bengal tiger as pet because bengal tiger defiantly likes us a lot!

what say sandhya!

Swetha Shenoy
You can see the profile picture of ceemji. If he comes face to face then first he will kill as Tiger loves the human blood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can see the profile picture of ceemji. If he comes face to face then first he will kill as Tiger loves the human blood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't show your real face Ram chetta :P
You are also a Bengal tiger :ohmy: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

I have also kept the real picture in my profile. But you all get fear from us so no real picture. ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

I have also kept the real picture in my profile. But you all get fear from us so no real picture. ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

How can I assure 100% that you are not Shah rukh khan or Amir khan and that day I spoke to Gauri Khan or Kiran ;) ;)
Everything is possible in a virtual relationship :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

How can I assure 100% that you are not Shah rukh khan or Amir khan and that day I spoke to Gauri Khan or Kiran ;) ;)
Everything is possible in a virtual relationship :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

Ok then go to google and get sure about it. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

It can't be searched by google..
It needs personal investigation...
Tell me the truth....are you SRK? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

No its not SRK> its RPA.
11770_2012-11-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

No its not SRK> its RPA.

I want proof

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9161]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.